Groups

How do you do a multi quote please?

Just can't get it to work ... thanks

12 Comments

Click "Multi Quote" on all the posts you want to quote, then press "Post Reply".

It will automatically list the selected posts.

Keep an eye out, this should be in my next "Ultimate guide".

Press multi quote on each post you want quote then when you get to the last post you want to quote click multi quote and then the normal quote button

click on the little tab at the bottom of this post where it says mulit post then on what eva else.

then click reply and they will appear in the text box

Original Poster

thesaint;3131840

Click "Multi Quote" on all the posts you want to quote, then press "Post … Click "Multi Quote" on all the posts you want to quote, then press "Post Reply".It will automatically list the selected posts.Keep an eye out, this should be in my next "Ultimate guide".

fab thanks...

RedIron;3131845

Press multi quote on each post you want quote then when you get to the … Press multi quote on each post you want quote then when you get to the last post you want to quote click multi quote and then the normal quote button

for all...

mum2b;3131849

click on the little tab at the bottom of this post where it says mulit … click on the little tab at the bottom of this post where it says mulit post then on what eva else.then click reply and they will appear in the text box

your help!

starsparkle2311;3131861

Thanks i always wondered how to do that too!:-D

Ditto

Laffy42;3131870

fab thanks...

You

Laffy42;3131870

for all...

Show

Laffy42;3131870

your help!

Off

Original Poster

thesaint;3131888

YouShowOff

Just checking it worked!

Laffy42;3131923

Just checking it worked!

Only joking, I am glad you know how to do it, before "Multi-Quote" became available on here a few months ago, you had to have two windows open, and copy and paste. It was long and laborious.

You can also change the order that they appear by clicking them out of sequence.

I used to be able to do this, but on my new laptop I am unable to. When i click on multi quote button it takes me straight to post reply - it doesn't allow me to quote anyone else - any help?

DD98;3132010

I used to be able to do this, but on my new laptop I am unable to. When i … I used to be able to do this, but on my new laptop I am unable to. When i click on multi quote button it takes me straight to post reply - it doesn't allow me to quote anyone else - any help?

I am hopeless, and no "Techie", but what does it say in the bar at the bottom left of your screen when you "Hover" over "Multi-quote", on mine it says:

hotukdeals.com/ite…do=[COLOR="Red"]newreply&p[/COLOR]=3131990

Red to highlight what I think is the important part.

thesaint;3132054

I am hopeless, and no "Techie", but what does it say in the bar at the … I am hopeless, and no "Techie", but what does it say in the bar at the bottom left of your screen when you "Hover" over "Multi-quote", on mine it says:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/253802/how-do-you-do-a-multi-quote-please/newreply.php?do=[COLOR="Red"]newreply&p[/COLOR]=3131990Red to highlight what I think is the important part.

Yeah mine says the same - is it supposed to say that?

starsparkle2311;3131861

Thanks i always wondered how to do that too!:-D

TamaraKnight;3131878

Ditto

Laffy42;3131923

Just checking it worked!

thanks guys:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun savers22