Groups

How do you do print screen?

Ive done it before like when i got 100,000 GamerScore but ive forgotten.

Anyone know?

46 Comments

press the printscreen button on your keypad, then paste it somewhere

On a PC?

Just press the Print Screen button on your keyboard - top right, usually - (press Alt with it if you just want to copy the active window, I think), and then paste into an art package (i.e. paint)

print screen button........

can someone tell me how to switch caps lock on? :whistling:

press prtscn then open a new file ( i use photoshop ) and paste ...

phatboy123;5630919

print screen button........can someone tell me how to switch caps lock … print screen button........can someone tell me how to switch caps lock on? :whistling:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/lifehacker/2008/10/caps_lock_motivational_poster.jpg

phatboy123;5630919

print screen button........can someone tell me how to switch caps lock … print screen button........can someone tell me how to switch caps lock on? :whistling:

tut, thats not nice

phatboy123;5630919

I'm struggling with how to delete things....

please help!

phatboy123;5630919

How do i get num lock working?

Original Poster

eshtal;5630921

press prtscn then open a new file ( i use photoshop ) and paste ...

hodsey77;5630908

On a PC?Just press the Print Screen button on your keyboard - top right, … On a PC?Just press the Print Screen button on your keyboard - top right, usually - (press Alt with it if you just want to copy the active window, I think), and then paste into an art package (i.e. paint)

emhaslam;5630905

press the printscreen button on your keypad, then paste it somewhere

Thanx will rep you, im sure i did more last time like 3 buttons lol.

choc1969;5630937

I lol'd :-D

Original Poster

phatboy123;5630919

grex9101;5630942

I'm struggling with how to delete things.... please help!

strike;5630946

How do i get num lock working?

Very good lads :w00t:

Alt F4 every time solves everything!

Defo thread of the year so far.....

Original Poster

Ok it worked, didnt realise it saved it like that. Didnt say anything lol.

Rep for everyone in jokers

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5630959

Defo thread of the year so far.....

Shut up you douche :roll:

RuthIess;5630947

Thanx will rep you, im sure i did more last time like 3 buttons lol.

ctrl + alt + printscreen?

Glad you got it sorted..

Care to tell me how you did it using 3 buttons?

Original Poster

loupomm;5630986

Thats the one i think, thanx :thumbsup:

Repped to much, will rep you tomorrow

Original Poster

loupomm;5630986

vengod;5630989

Glad you got it sorted..Care to tell me how you did it using 3 buttons?

Im guessing that lol :whistling:

RuthIess;5630976

Shut up you douche :roll:

lol :lol: brb m8...just going to post a thread titled "How do I tie my shoe laces?" :w00t: :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5631019

lol :lol: brb m8...just going to post a thread titled "How do I tie my … lol :lol: brb m8...just going to post a thread titled "How do I tie my shoe laces?" :w00t: :-D

Why dont you make a thread about 'im in love with an internet girl but she's on it for someone way younger than me now im really jealous'? :whistling: :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;5631019

lol brb m8...just going to post a thread titled "How do I tie my shoe … lol brb m8...just going to post a thread titled "How do I tie my shoe laces?" :w00t: :-D

RuthIess;5631039

Why dont you make a thread about 'im in love with an internet girl but … Why dont you make a thread about 'im in love with an internet girl but she's on it for someone way younger than me now im really jealous'? :whistling:

http://www.gannetfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/470376451.jpg

choc1969;5631054

yep, put ur handbags away now fellas :thumbsup:

RuthIess;5631039

Why dont you make a thread about 'im in love with an internet girl but … Why dont you make a thread about 'im in love with an internet girl but she's on it for someone way younger than me now im really jealous'? :whistling: :w00t:

lol ...nice one....I thought that was you big chap!

I liked the "internet girl" part...lol

fight fight fight

popcorns get yer popcorns

Original Poster

££ JASE ££;5631081

yep, put ur handbags away now fellas :thumbsup:

Lol were bessie mates, we just wind eachother up, its fun. There's only a few people on here who would get there nut kicked in. Steven's too old to beat up. I dint wanna end up on crimewatch for beating up an OAP!!! :w00t:

http://finewhyfine.typepad.com/fine_why_fine/images/popcorn.bmp

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5631088

lol ...nice one....I thought that was you big chap! I liked the "internet … lol ...nice one....I thought that was you big chap! I liked the "internet girl" part...lol

You know it baby MWAH Love you

foxymissroxy;5631092

fight fight fight popcorns get yer popcorns

Might have known you'd be lurking around somewhere....:p

RuthIess;5631098

Lol were bessie mates, we just wind each other up, its fun. There's only … Lol were bessie mates, we just wind each other up, its fun. There's only a few people on here who would get there nut kicked in. Steven's too old to beat up. I dint wanna end up on crimewatch for beating up an OAP!!! :w00t:

lol @ people thinkin its serious....lol... I got my free OAP bus pass today....want me to take you for a ride :thumbsup:

RuthIess;5631113

You know it baby MWAH Love you

Yeah, I've seen you expressing you're love m8....wanting to rep everybody.....thats just plain greedy.....:w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;5631123

Might have known you'd be lurking around … Might have known you'd be lurking around somewhere....:p[COLOR="Magenta"]you were hoping???[/COLOR] :-Dlol @ people thinkin its serious....lol... I got my free OAP bus pass today....want me to take you for a ride :thumbsup:Yeah, I've seen you expressing you're love m8....wanting to rep everybody.....thats just plain greedy.....:w00t:

Original Poster

Yeah i know some people ehhhh? Nothing better to do :whistling:

Right im off, feel free to mug me off for forgetting how to do it i don't mind. It's all love to me!!

BTW Im stealing Prissy's location xxxxx

foxymissroxy;5631128

you were hoping??? :-D

...and you know it baby! ...I've seen those maracas of yours ....remember...you sent me the link....now why the hell wouldnt I want you lurking!!! lol....:-D

StevenA2000_uk;5631168

...and you know it baby! ...I've seen those maracas of yours … ...and you know it baby! ...I've seen those maracas of yours ....remember...you sent me the link....now why the hell wouldnt I want you lurking!!! lol....:-D

loool wehres your bongos pics????

foxymissroxy;5631184

loool wehres your bongos pics????

:? which pic?

the pics of your bongos you fool!!

foxymissroxy;5631378

the pics of your bongos you fool!!

lol....oh THOSE pix......those are for VIP chicks only.....when they bare all...then they become a VIP :whistling:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5631413

lol....oh THOSE pix......those are for VIP chicks only.....when they bare … lol....oh THOSE pix......those are for VIP chicks only.....when they bare all...then they become a VIP :whistling:

Dude your an OAP and your flirting is that right? :p:w00t:

RuthIess;5631443

that is correct :whistling:

Has Lynds shown you her pink hair on cam yet? :whistling:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5631452

that is correct :whistling:

Lol you make me lol, well for an old dude anyway

RuthIess;5631443

how old????