Groups

How do you do your weekly food shopping?

A quick poll, do you

A) buy more or less everything from one supermarket and not really look into prices

B) search for (or know) all the best prices and go to several different supermarkets each week picking up the cheapest items from each.

C) I'd love to have time to go to all the different shops and save money but find I end up buying it all from one place.

19 Comments

B ***********
    (not swearing at you:))

Buy everything from one place but look for offers, i used to go all over to do my shopping but don't have time anymore.

Tesco to get the points

Banned

I go where there is £10 off £50 in vouchers on-line or in-store :thumbsup:

20% off my shopping is very handy :thumbsup:

A - tesco home delivery every week

Banned

queenlush;7613408

Buy everything from one place but look for offers, i used to go all over … Buy everything from one place but look for offers, i used to go all over to do my shopping but don't have time anymore.

I know where you go

Hope you are well x x

i buy the majority of my shopping @ asda, but i go in sainsburys for special offers and deals

i;m a foodie so price is not essential

use local farm shop for veg and herbs

butchers which is quite far away

fishmongers again not too far

and supermarket for sundry stuff dishwasher powder, bin bags etc etc

DLM;7613426

I know where you go :pHope you are well x x

Hiya , i'm fine xx i've changed to Sainsburys now lol. Asda scares the life out of me :-D

D) I hate shopping. Therefore I have my shopping delivered.

When I shop - A
    When my wife shops - B

Banned

queenlush;7613495

Hiya , i'm fine xx i've changed to Sainsburys now lol. Asda scares the … Hiya , i'm fine xx i've changed to Sainsburys now lol. Asda scares the life out of me :-D

It scares the life out of me too, I went to Sainsbury's last saturday and Asda at Pilsworth for a few bits.

I am posh at the moment I am a M&S shopper but I use the one at Prestwich and it is only small.

So I topped up my shopping at Pilsworth and Heaton Park.

We only went to Pilsworth because my fella needed to give the car a run.

The car is playing up a bit at the moment, I got my shopping brought to the car at the Trafford Centre yesterday at M&S.

The car battery gave up at the M&S pick up point though and I had to get the Trafford Centre security to jump me :w00t:

He said I was the nicest person he had dealt with this week x x

DLM;7613590

It scares the life out of me too, I went to Sainsbury's last saturday and … It scares the life out of me too, I went to Sainsbury's last saturday and Asda at Pilsworth for a few bits.I am posh at the moment I am a M&S shopper but I use the one at Prestwich and it is only small.So I topped up my shopping at Pilsworth and Heaton Park.We only went to Pilsworth because my fella needed to give the car a run.The car is playing up a bit at the moment, I got my shopping brought to the car at the Trafford Centre yesterday at M&S.The car battery gave up at the M&S pick up point though and I had to get the Trafford Centre security to jump me :w00t:He said I was the nicest person he had dealt with this week x x

No wonder he said that ^^^^ you let him jump you lol

Banned

deb8z;7613612

No wonder he said that ^^^^ you let him jump you lol

I know :-D

Tanchi;7613552

D) I hate shopping. Therefore I have my shopping delivered.

+1

usually online via asda or tesco, whichever has the best offers ie bogof, or voucher codes etc

Banned

just buy in bulk from a different supermarket online each week (depending on who has the best offers). Reckon I must pay about 50% of the normal prices on average.

Banned

Always remember to use Nectar or Club Card and if doing grocery shopping on-line go through money supermarket and collect i-points :thumbsup:

I hate food shopping with a passion,hence the reason i had Weetabix for my evening meal last night !

Bare Cupboards!

B - I love bargains and am fortunate to live close to Tesco, Sainsburys, Somerfield, Coop, Morrisons and ASDA! Anything that keeps for more than a couple of weeks tends to be bought on offer... e.g. cheese, yoghurts, toilet roll, tissues, toiletries, frozen food, rice, tinned food, potatoes, pasta and fruit juice. I love shopping, and before anyone mentions it, I don't use any petrol either, as I don't have a car! Occasionally I'll have an internet delivery, but otherwise I pick up shopping on foot, or via bus whilst doing high street shopping.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361214
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…89
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1523
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions