Groups

How do you embed photos from imageshack onto your ebay listings?

How do you embed photos uploaded to imageshack onto your eBay listings?

6 Comments

don't know about imageshack but I use jpegbay

Original Poster

rwm24

http://www.ehow.com/how_5396502_post-pictures-selling-ebay.html

Thanks, that gives a step by step guide

chispa

don't know about imageshack but I use jpegbay

Thanks for the link, I have them uploaded onto imageshack so I'm just being lazy lol.

I just right click my uploaded picture, select 'copy' then 'paste' it into your listing.
    Couldn't be simpler.

Original Poster

Richierea

I just right click my uploaded picture, select 'copy' then 'paste' it … I just right click my uploaded picture, select 'copy' then 'paste' it into your listing.Couldn't be simpler.

I tried that and it just comes up as text on the listing.
    Which version do you copy, there are so many versions (ie short link, direct link, forum link, thumbnail link, sites link etc) and no matter which one I get it just comes up with the text and no piccy.

sickly sweet

I tried that and it just comes up as text on the listing.Which version do … I tried that and it just comes up as text on the listing.Which version do you copy, there are so many versions (ie short link, direct link, forum link, thumbnail link, sites link etc) and no matter which one I get it just comes up with the text and no piccy.

I just copy the actual image, not any of the links, so right click a picture and selct copy. I have noticed it doesn't seem to work in Firfox, so I load up the images in ie for this purpose.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions