Expired

How do you endorse photos for application forms??

Found 17th Feb 2014
Hi. I'm applying for a personal licence for a new business venture and I basically need to endorse two photographs of myself. I know this can be done by my solicitor but I don't have the time to travel to him this week since he's in the next city down and I have an extremely busy week. I'm aware that any person with a professional qualification can do this or a person of good standing in the community but my question is how do you endorse the photos? My friend who is a teacher says he'll do it for me but not sure where you write the declaration. Do you write on the back of the photos to declare likeness or do you write that declaration on a separate piece of paper? Thanks for reading this guys and i'll appreciate any advice you can give me.
Community Updates
AskPhoto
4 Comments
I've done it for a few folk.

You're supposed to certify the likeness using a similar sentence to the one you've listed on the back of a tiny passport photo.
Original Poster
moob

I've done it for a few folk.You're supposed to certify the likeness using … I've done it for a few folk.You're supposed to certify the likeness using a similar sentence to the one you've listed on the back of a tiny passport photo.

Thanks. I also did this a long time ago for a friends passport but thought the process might be different for council application forms. Was also worried how you'd fit in the declaration on a small passport photo with a signature too lol.
they normally sign the back of the photo
then put their credentials on a form somewhere with a stamp confirming it
A simple google, of endorse photo, top result explains exactly what needs to be done.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants