Groups

How do you feel?

Yesterday i nipped into the town center to start so Christmas shipping. late as usual :s.
    I decided to venture into some game shops such as game and HMV. Personally I cant remember what i used to do before hukdeals, did i really used to pay 50 pounds for a game?
    So i see people in these shops looking to buy preowned games for 20 -25 pounds that are available on here, new and for less. I feel guilty. How do you feel?

7 Comments

I haven't had that experience yet but I think I'd feel pretty bad too, but you get such strange looks for trying to help people these days lol.

What makes me feel bad and angry is in those games exchange shops where they offer people disgustingly low prices for their games/ mobiles/ consoles etc I feel like saying £3?! you'd get at least £15 on Hotukdeals!! but then I'd get barred lol.
    x

Smug!!! Is that a terrible thing to admit?

Sometimes I do feel sorry for people, but now I pass on any deals to friends and family and hope that they are doing the same....

Original Poster

i went into Game a few months ago and seen someone picking up a game for 40 pounds that they could get on play for 17.99, i told them. They looked unimpressed, walked away and proceeded in buying the game. Helping is helpless ha

Original Poster

Smug..... Oh dear haha
    I feel i spend most of my time ringing up friends family introducing them to certain deals.
    My name is jamlow, and im an addict

I did overhear someone trading in metal gear solid 3 sub at gamestop (they were offered 5 pounds cash) and I pipped in saying I will give you a tenner for it and the young lad working there said go ahead you will get more than the shop will give you. (Everyone walked away happy)

I wonder if people have to use the high street because they only have access to cash or r unwilling or unable to buy on line.

Original Poster

beautifulgorgeou;3690684

I wonder if people have to use the high street because they only have … I wonder if people have to use the high street because they only have access to cash or r unwilling or unable to buy on line.

I sometimes have this, where i want something there and then, just being patient can save you so much money.:thumbsup: Not to mention time aswell. Shopping on the high street can feel like a cattle market sometimes, being pushed around all day long:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions