How do you find a Blind Man in a nudist colony?

..............It's not hard.

34 Comments

starsparkle2311;6521387

The one that blinks?

lol apparently the joke is in post 1, but I get it if you didnt find it funny, because I never either.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6521403

lol apparently the joke is in post 1, but I get it if you didnt find it … lol apparently the joke is in post 1, but I get it if you didnt find it funny, because I never either.

Shall I explain it to you Harv?

nikkib123;6521407

Wowzers thats an old one!

skusey, the joke, or both?

good one haha

Original Poster

thesaint;6521415

skusey, the joke, or both?

Agree, 43 is old.
Yet I am employed

skusey;6521425

Agree, 43 is old.Yet I am employed:)

Well work harder, as I need a rise. My JSA payment hardly pays my Sky subscription each month!

thesaint;6521457

Well work harder, as I need a rise. My JSA payment hardly pays my Sky … Well work harder, as I need a rise. My JSA payment hardly pays my Sky subscription each month!

Are you actually seeking work?

Original Poster

Starr;6521470

as a mod I think

Starr;6521470

Yes, hence the "seekers" part in my job title.

Banned

thesaint;6521457

Well work harder, as I need a rise. My JSA payment hardly pays my Sky … Well work harder, as I need a rise. My JSA payment hardly pays my Sky subscription each month!

you need a rise?

brb earning moar money in a year than you have in your life.

thesaint;6521489

Yes, hence the "seekers" part in my job title.

I only ask as i know plenty of people who are on JSA and it really is the wrong title for most people.

Seeking they are not

skusey;6521477

as a mod I think:)

bykergrove;6521513

you need a rise?brb earning moar money in a year than you have in your … you need a rise?brb earning moar money in a year than you have in your life.

:w00t: Ha :w00t:

That joke's as old as this one:

A man gets stranded in the desert for ten years.
One day, a woman in a wetsuit walks up to him and says, "Would you like a cigar ?"
The man says, "Lady, I ain't smoked in ten years."
So, the woman unzips the left arm of her wetsuit, and pulls out a cigar.
Then, she says, "Would you like a drink ?"
The man says, "Lady, I ain't drank in ten years."
So, she unzips the right arm of her wetsuit, and pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Last, she unzips the front of her wetsuit and says, "Would you like to play around ?"
The man says with astonishment... "You mean to tell me that you got a golf set in there, too?!?!"

bykergrove;6521513

you need a rise?brb earning moar money in a year than you have in your … you need a rise?brb earning moar money in a year than you have in your life.

I am envious your job, your power, your wealth, your humour, your girlfriend, your wit, your intellect, your personality, your life, and most importantly your HUKD rep!

In short, I want to be you. Not like you, but you!

Banned

thesaint;6521596

I am envious your job, your power, your wealth, your humour, your … I am envious your job, your power, your wealth, your humour, your girlfriend, your wit, your intellect, your personality, your life, and most importantly your HUKD rep! In short, I want to be you. Not like you, but you.

wow bj1 coming out and now this.....why the sudden honesty?

bykergrove;6521602

wow bj1 coming out and now this.....why the sudden honesty?

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I have been in denial all this time.

Where do you buy your clothes, and get your hair cut?
Can I afford to live your life on £60 per week/£120 per fortnight?
I have to spend some of it on pop tarts, and Irn Bru, but surely I can create the look on my budget?

Ever seen "Single white female"? You're Bridget Fonda, and i'm that scatty one that no one ever remembers her name.

thesaint;6521661

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I have been in denial all this … I couldn't hold it back any longer. I have been in denial all this time.Where do you buy your clothes, and get your hair cut? Can I afford to live your life on £60 per week/£120 per fortnight?I have to spend some of it on pop tarts, and Irn Bru, but surely I can create the look on my budget?Ever seen "Single white female"? You're Bridget Fonda, and i'm that scatty one that no one ever remembers her name.

Amen to that

Banned

thesaint;6521661

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I have been in denial all this … I couldn't hold it back any longer. I have been in denial all this time.Where do you buy your clothes, and get your hair cut? Can I afford to live your life on £60 per week/£120 per fortnight?I have to spend some of it on pop tarts, and Irn Bru, but surely I can create the look on my budget?Ever seen "Single white female"? You're Bridget Fonda, and i'm that scatty one that no one ever remembers her name.

your wife wont come back srs

Banned

starsparkle2311;6521756

You won't get a wife, srs:)

oh how's single life brah?

I don't want a wife right now thanks....

Banned

starsparkle2311;6521792

Thanx I wasn't asking:)

and you being single and that?

Banned

thesaint;6521596

I am envious your job, your power, your wealth, your humour, your … I am envious your job, your power, your wealth, your humour, your girlfriend, your wit, your intellect, your personality, your life, and most importantly your HUKD rep! In short, I want to be you.

Well lets be fair, no one would want to be you.

Banned

starsparkle2311;6521875

Yes I am single, do you have a problem with that?:?I don't Can't you cope … Yes I am single, do you have a problem with that?:?I don't Can't you cope on your own boi?:w00t: Need a woman to wipe your ass for you?:pI lol

well if she's giving i might aswel. if you were giving.... i'll give it a miss thanks :thumbsup:

thesaint;6521457

LOL

Gosh Skusey, this joke is llke one from your first 6 months on HUKD. :w00t:

Good thread though!:thumbsup:

finally a skusey "joke" thread worth reading.

who says you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Banned

starsparkle2311;6521952

I wouldn't be offering to you, so no need for the thanx:thumbsup: And … I wouldn't be offering to you, so no need for the thanx:thumbsup: And '[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]IF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]' she's giving you say?Guess you live a life of mighty big 'if's', bless you, guess you'll just have to hang around outside the clubs at chucking out time, you may strike lucky, fingers crossed eh?

I already told you

http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/do-not-want-dog.jpg

I'm your son's age for christ's sake LEAVE ME ALONE OLD LADY

Banned

starsparkle2311;6521997

I lol'd, I don't have a son, re-check my posts, stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … I lol'd, I don't have a son, re-check my posts, stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly boi:p

that's what you think. you remember that time you "gave your all" for that A in maths?

well SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEE

Banned

starsparkle2311;6522033

What's the surprise? You want me and you can't have me? Get OVER it … What's the surprise? You want me and you can't have me? Get OVER it boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know you try to disguise your love for me with h4te, but seriously it's not working, let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looooool are you crazy? no one wants you brah. bunny boil much?

Banned

starsparkle2311;6522083

Why you keep replying Sis? You want me, don't you? Not gonna happen, … Why you keep replying Sis? You want me, don't you? Not gonna happen, you're too young, stop pm'ing me btw it's so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop making **** up like i'd pm your tired ass. your wrecked already so as I said before DO NOT WANT.

oh wait i get it your PCBing. get a life.

starsparkle2311;6522033

What's the surprise? You want me and you can't have me? Get OVER it … What's the surprise? You want me and you can't have me? Get OVER it boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know you try to disguise your love for me with h4te, but seriously it's not working, let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i :?

.........wow

happy days

Original Poster

Crikey, I admit it was a poor joke but I didnt expect The stain to finally come out, WW3 to break out and Ants to almost make a 'non troll' statement, things are looking up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 534
    3. Pink Balls11
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963003

See more discussions