Groups

How do you find a deleted thread?

How do you find a deleted thread? Is there a sub-tab where deleted threads are kept?

15 Comments

Banned

no, once deleted they are gone, only seen by the mods

Original Poster

Someone on HOTUKDEALS said there was a place to store all the deleted threads.

Did he mean expired threads ?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;1699408

It's kinda in the name isn't it?

What do you mean by this? also who is the pic in your avatar of?

I think he was being funny ie = deleted

was it thesaint?

Banned

ROSHAN;1699414

Someone on HOTUKDEALS said there was a place to store all the deleted … Someone on HOTUKDEALS said there was a place to store all the deleted threads.

do you mean deleted or expired, deleted get removed from the boards and i suppose they are still somewhere, but not visible by us mere mortals, expired threads just remain on the boards

Original Poster

I mean deleted, not expired.

waterloo when you use the delete key/function on your pc you don't expect it to expire do you?

Check your recycle bin.

ROSHAN;1699471

I mean deleted, not expired. waterloo when you use the delete … I mean deleted, not expired. waterloo when you use the delete key/function on your pc you don't expect it to expire do you?

Yes mine does what pc are you using ?

Banned

ROSHAN;1699471

I mean deleted, not expired. waterloo when you use the delete … I mean deleted, not expired. waterloo when you use the delete key/function on your pc you don't expect it to expire do you?

i have no idea what you are on about, so good luck with your quest:thumbsup:

All you need to do is press ALT+F4 whilst in the misc forum.

I just posted a thread about the reduced price of the 360 but its been deleted!!!

The thread graveyard.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc411
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      3. Legal advice?11
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?33

See more discussions