How do you find out your Tesco Clubcard number?

Found 20th Nov 2012
I've (ahem) 'inadvertently' used a new e-mail address to take advantage of a Tesco new customer offer giving bonus Clubcard points.

I would like to check the points are in my account and, when the quarter ends, use them for a 4x deal online. However I can't log in to the Clubcard account without giving the Clubcard number.

But registration did not provide a Clubcard number. And I know from before that I won't receive a Clubcard, since I already have one in my name. I don't think the delivery note includes the full Clubcard number. And I don't want to ring Customer Service about this since it can be rather awkward when you have numerous e-mail addresses logged with them for different accounts.

So, how do you find out Clubcard numbers for accounts that you only set up to get a points bonus? Registration did provide a 8-digit 'Customer ID'. I've tried inserting this into what might be a standard Clubcard number format, but no luck.

I've just noticed a slightly earlier thread on Tesco which seems to have got many peoples backs up, so I'll expire this.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
this might help
Sorry you can't. You've lost your points.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants