Expired

How do you get Costco Membership?

Found 20th Dec 2013
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Pay £30
you need to be employed by certain company's
You can be classed as self employed and share membership with others, you don't have to be affiliated to a company.
Anyone can join costco, it used to be just certain professions, but now they are desperate and will let anyone join. Originally they used to be good with some good deals, but I gave up my membership as I could buy all the stuff I wanted online cheaper, and without having to pay £30
d19mes

Anyone can join costco, it used to be just certain professions, but now … Anyone can join costco, it used to be just certain professions, but now they are desperate and will let anyone join. Originally they used to be good with some good deals, but I gave up my membership as I could buy all the stuff I wanted online cheaper, and without having to pay £30

Same, I couldn't justify the membership when the deals were few and far between and I only ended up buying their cookies or cakes!
Join free but I think you pay the price stated on each product + 5% for none members
missus is lawyer im in med profession and we only use it sparingly is expensive at times
So how do I join?
hungergames14

So how do I join?

Pop in with proof of Id and proof of Profession or If self emplyed proof, fill form, pay moneys, have photo taken and membership card with photo is made there and then.
proof of profession such as?
hungergames14

proof of profession su[quote=hungergames14]proof of profession such as?

You don't need proof of profession, they are desperate for members to join. They will take anyone as long as you pay the joining fee.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants