Groups

How do you get custom firmware for psp

Well i got official firmware on my psp and its version 5.02
    can you hack it its a phat one
    and i ordered a a 2gb sandisk m2 card and its magigate
    do i just need a pandora battery??
    can some one do a tutorial for me ?

7 Comments

Don't take this the wrong way, but I would advise you to get someone else to do it for you.

pspiso will help you.

PS. Did anyone here used to be a member of projectpsp.
    They were awesome until they closed down a few years ago.

Just get someone to make a pandoras battery for you so that you can flash it then send it back to them.

BTW. I havent been keeping up with the psp scene for a while but I believ only PSP Phats and PSP Slim n Lites can be flashed. Not the PSP Slim n Brites.

No. Dont buy one of them because you need the magic memory stick files anyway.
    Just get it from someone you know who already has a psp with custom firmware.

psp-hacks.com/ - site i used when i hacked around 5 psps

Perhaps this may help. psp-hacks.com/for…58/

--- Edit ---
    Scratch all of that, it seems the version 5.02 can only be done via pandora battery which requires using an older psp to create the magic memory.
    Sorry i cant be of much more help

thesaint;4581624

Don't take this the wrong way, but I would advise you to get someone else … Don't take this the wrong way, but I would advise you to get someone else to do it for you.

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764176
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions