how do you get free iphone 4 bumpers

apple will be giving away free iphone 4 bumbers anyone know how to get them , i bought mine from tesco

12 Comments

isnt it from apple website ?

go to apple store?

Later on next week they said they would be putting something up on the website. Cant wait to get mine.

'bumbers' - is that really what they're called? Explains a lot if so...

Oh it's 'bumpers'

Details here - doh!

hotukdeals.com/mis…351

moob

'bumbers' - is that really what they're called? Explains a lot if so...

Indeed, they forgot the " core " requirements of a phone, it needs a signal in order to function.(_;)

I just read this on T3 and they're saying the 4.01 upgrade doesn't rectify the problem. In the article they were comparing DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD speed...Does that mean the "grip of death" affects the internet connection/Wifi/3G as well as the call reception?!!!

They are giving away cases,not bumpers

As Boothy says, they are not giving away bumpers.
However, If you buy a bumper, Apple will give you a refund.

Supermod

Apple have stopped selling Bumpers online now so you cannot buy one and then get a refund.

ei8hty5ive

I just read this on T3 and they're saying the 4.01 upgrade doesn't … I just read this on T3 and they're saying the 4.01 upgrade doesn't rectify the problem. In the article they were comparing DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD speed...Does that mean the "grip of death" affects the internet connection/Wifi/3G as well as the call reception?!!!

'upgraded' last night but the phone is just as bad. Still sitting on 2 bars at home, still cant make calls without it dropping.....even on speaker phone without me even holding it! My 3G had 4 bars here. The other phone in the house is a HTC also on O2 with maximum signal.

magicjay1986

Apple have stopped selling Bumpers online now so you cannot buy one and … Apple have stopped selling Bumpers online now so you cannot buy one and then get a refund.

They isn't enough bumpers to go round, once again with Apple products demand outstrips supply!!

Not having a phone which doesn't like you holding it.... Priceless.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions