Groups

How do you get heat?

Just wanted to know really, im quite new. Is it by adding a deal yourself then people vote how hot it is?

6 Comments

yes and rep is when people click on the small logo by your name.

to left of people's avatar are at least 3 icons (a flame - online/offline, a set of scales - rep/heat, a roadsign - to report a post). click the scales and it will add rep to a persons user. this is usually in response to people replying with help/advice etc though can be for anything!!

to add heat to a deal click the red up arrow, neutral heat = grey and negative/cold is blue

Hiya, mungosplodge. There is a FAQs in the HUKD Tips and Help section down the right in a box.
    Oh include your name if you want the person that you've repped to know that it's you, otherwise they won't.

louloo;2338276

yes and rep is when people click on the small logo by your name.

They are scales!;-)

Banned

gotta be hot

Original Poster

Wicked guys, its nice to see a website thats actually full of helpfull people! I will heat you all right up for your replies... (if i can work out how to !)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions