Groups
    EXPIRED

How do you get so many FLAMEDEER's?

How to catch them all )

18 Comments

Don't stay all day. Just pop on every 3 or 4 hours, browse a few pages. Don't give your life over to it - the chances of winning are ridiculously slim.

mihaiungureanu

I stay almost all day on this website, and the Deer's appear just couple … I stay almost all day on this website, and the Deer's appear just couple of times, in the evening they all sleep, absolute nothing (

If this is true, how come you have a collection of 25 flamedeer?

Doesn't matter how many you have anyway. None of them are any good until you get a gold one.

Original Poster

well....hope to shoot the Golden one

mihaiungureanu

i stay on the phone at work most of the time...and im a Fork Lift Truck … i stay on the phone at work most of the time...and im a Fork Lift Truck driver, home open PC and stare at him till night

should you be operating a flt whilst using your phone (_;)

sit on here all day & night give up your life for these elusive little critters

Original Poster

i know....its a very big risk, especially now that is busy .... but i need that Iphone 7 ))

* for my wife, as a present )

mihaiungureanu

i stay on the phone at work most of the time...and im a Fork Lift Truck … i stay on the phone at work most of the time...and im a Fork Lift Truck driver, home open PC and stare at him till night

So actually, when you said "the Deer's appear just couple of times" what you meant was "the Deer's appear twenty-five times". In four days of membership, I'd say that's a pretty good hit rate.

Original Poster

well i had lots of whites, some good people traded their silver ones, and i think that's not to many

has it ended already?

Original Poster

6 Dears/ per Day... not to Impressive ))

ceres

So actually, when you said "the Deer's appear just couple of times" what … So actually, when you said "the Deer's appear just couple of times" what you meant was "the Deer's appear twenty-five times". In four days of membership, I'd say that's a pretty good hit rate.

​I'd say that's border line addiction

ceres

If this is true, how come you have a collection of 25 flamedeer?

How can you check how many Flamedeers someone has collected?

mihaiungureanu

i know....its a very big risk, especially now that is busy .... but i … i know....its a very big risk, especially now that is busy .... but i need that Iphone 7 )) * for my wife, as a present )

You aren't gonna win one. I can pretty much guarantee it. There are currently over 26,000 people online - the odds of the gold deer for the iphone 7 popping up for you really aren't great.

I'm not sure if you're serious about trying to catch them whilst operating a forklift - but if you are, just to get your wife an iphone 7 (with ridiculously slim odds), I think you need to have a good talk with yourself.

how do I find out who to to trade with ?

miltim2005

​Have friends.

miltim2005

Go to this website

hotukdeals.com/mis…876

Jarjarbink

Go to this … Go to this websitehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/flamedeer-2016-trade-thread-please-post-any-swaps-requests-have-no-discussion-posts-2566876

​thank you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Amazon S&S price fix question22
    2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33
    3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?11
    4. Three connection45

See more discussions