How do you get those tracking stamps from Royal Mail the ones with QR codes?

Posted 4th Nov
Are these now the default stamps the post office now place on parcels? I want to sell low value items on ebay typically £10 and I have only ever used Signed For. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Purchase online from RM. Look for an account offering RM24 and RM48 services for inclusive delivery tracking without additional charge (delivery tracking by postie, without need for signature).
Small parcels purchased Instore instantly give you that 12 digit tracking ref
It’s not signed for - but does confirm delivery - I’ve added those refs to parcels sold on ebay without issue (only used for small value items mind)
Not online you have to use the self serve machines in post offices
Not all postmen scan they are not marketed as traceable they’re first or 2nd class small packet as the code has the postcode in it to assist sorting
AndyRoyd04/11/2019 14:02

Purchase online from RM. Look for an account offering RM24 and RM48 …Purchase online from RM. Look for an account offering RM24 and RM48 services for inclusive delivery tracking without additional charge (delivery tracking by postie, without need for signature).

Wrong !!
They’re basic second and first class small parcel labels they’re not always traceable so that bursts your know it all bubble
goblinqueen04/11/2019 16:20

How about an indication of “prick “ = look in a mirror

Coming from somebody who likes their own comments

All labels printed online from Royal Mail include proof of delivery from the 2D barcode. It may not reflect on the website but if you contact RM they would be able to confirm delivery because posties are required to scan the barcode on them before delivering.
goblinqueen04/11/2019 16:20

They’re basic second and first class small parcel labels they’re not alw …They’re basic second and first class small parcel labels they’re not always traceable so that bursts your know it all bubble

When I was pitched the RM Clickanddrop service at a business event in February I was told if the RM account was eligible for the RMxx services then all domestic items sent from that account (Inc parcels) would have native tracking at point of delivery, plus there was enhanced compensation of £100 without additional fees (some exclusions, such as non-domestic international services). Some if not all of that information is implied to still be relevant at royalmail.com/sen…ree
That should be enough detail for OP to make their own enquiries to see if the info is wrong or outdated.
AndyRoyd04/11/2019 18:36

When I was pitched the RM Clickanddrop service at a business event in …When I was pitched the RM Clickanddrop service at a business event in February I was told if the RM account was eligible for the RMxx services then all domestic items sent from that account (Inc parcels) would have native tracking at point of delivery, plus there was enhanced compensation of £100 without additional fees (some exclusions, such as non-domestic international services). Some if not all of that information is implied to still be relevant at https://www.royalmail.com/sending-parcels-hassle-freeThat should be enough detail for OP to make their own enquiries to see if the info is wrong or outdated.

Well you were given out of date information
goblinqueen10/11/2019 19:15

Well you were given out of date information

We send out around 200,000 items a year with royal mail and find the majority of items are scanned by the postie.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants