taxi ...

21 Comments

Why can't you tell us now?

greg_68;5399128

got him smithy, got him :thumbsup:

*whoooooooooooosh*

woah mind your head there greg :w00t:

Start a thread titled "Wish me luck" , and then proceed to say that you are waiting for what will hopefully be good news later that day. Should keep people hanging on for days if you play it right.

modoc;5399145

Start a thread titled "Wish me luck" , and then proceed to say that you … Start a thread titled "Wish me luck" , and then proceed to say that you are waiting for what will hopefully be good news later that day. Should keep people hanging on for days if you play it right.

"Hi, please help, I'm not saying what it's about, PM me" tends to work nicely too.

greg_68;5399128

Yeah i dont get it!!!! :whistling:

modoc;5399145

Start a thread titled "Wish me luck" , and then proceed to say that you … Start a thread titled "Wish me luck" , and then proceed to say that you are waiting for what will hopefully be good news later that day. Should keep people hanging on for days if you play it right.

LOL....woke up on the wrong side of bed??

What time will you tell us?

Original Poster

greg_68;5399162

What time will you tell us?

Shhhhh ........ it's a surprise. :roll:

If i see Mr Barry tonight would you like me to say anything to him on your behalf ?

smithyp1;5399185

Shhhhh ........ it's a surprise. :roll:If i see Mr Barry tonight would … Shhhhh ........ it's a surprise. :roll:If i see Mr Barry tonight would you like me to say anything to him on your behalf ?

I wouldn't waste me breath.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00817/Gareth_Barry_2_380x_817787a.jpg

Is this it (read the following passage)

This dog is dog a dog way dog to dog keep dog an dog idiot dog amused dog for dog twenty dog seconds.

Now re-read without the word dog.

lol

Had to write something as there has been no reply from OP.......:whistling:

Press F5 for the answer

rchan;5399732

Press F5 for the answer

and then press ctrl and W

DD98;5399716

Is this it (read the following passage)This dog is dog a dog way dog to … Is this it (read the following passage)This dog is dog a dog way dog to dog keep dog an dog idiot dog amused dog for dog twenty dog seconds.Now re-read without the word dog.:p lolHad to write something as there has been no reply from OP.......:whistling:

lol i had the text to me ages ago i found it funny :-D

DD98;5399768

and then press ctrl and W

or alt and F5

how do you confuse an idiot??

or hot to keep an idiot busy for hours see post below

how to keep an idiot nusy for hours see post above

Banned

modoc;5399145

did it ever get finished that thread?

:giggle:
    Good one smithy:thumbsup:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]clicky[/COLOR]

Banned

how do you keep a bunch of idiots in suspense?

spend 10million on an unknown striker

TomWilkoLFC;5400174

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]clicky[/COLOR]

lol - i was actually trying to hover over it to see what it was for :oops:

Banned

Jumpingphil;5400198

Someone asked what happened to it and she came on and gave an update … Someone asked what happened to it and she came on and gave an update which left us all none the wiser and I think we will eventually find out next year some time. :thumbsup:

attention seeking:roll: same as the other thread she started around the same time

think i got caught up in the secoind 1 which led me to the first which i somehow avoided

Don`t reply to his posts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions