Groups

how do you know if an xbox is banned from live?

hi my son just spent his christmas money on an xbox elite with no memory and would like to use if for the live gameing, how do you know if its been banned?? thank you for your help

4 Comments

Just call microsoft CS. Tell them you intend to buy it 2nd hand and ask them. They'll need the serial number.

I know this cos I tried to send one back for RROD repair and they were going to send me the box to send it back until they asked for the serial. When I gave it they said sorry but it was banned.

Otherwise I don't know if you can tell without actually trying.

MS Xbox support 0800 587 1102

Original Poster

thank you x

just run xbox live tests if it comes up with ip fail thats usually means its banned it with run loads of quick tests ie cable yes router yes then it will say ip fail click on it and it will pop up saying ..something like this console has breached microsoft policy lah blah blah

hi my son just spent his christmas money on an xbox elite with no memory and would like to use if for the live gameing, how do you know if its been banned?? thank you for your help

>>with no memory

>>no memory

>>memory

you cannot join live unless there is at least 64 or 512 mb of any memory be it a 20/60/ or 120 gig hdd or the memory cards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions