Groups

How do you leave feedback to somebody once you've sold something on here?

??

I've looked everywhere but just can't see how!

3 Comments

Banned

profile, top right hand corner, then fs tab, there you will see all threads you have posted and all threads you have posted in, with leave feedback button

Original Poster

sassie

profile, top right hand corner, then fs tab, there you will see all … profile, top right hand corner, then fs tab, there you will see all threads you have posted and all threads you have posted in, with leave feedback button

I see the 'lave feedback' bit in bold but it's not doing anyting once I click it! I can only click on the actual thread link.. but it wont let me click the 'leave feedback' tab!

Banned

PAUL7331

I see the 'lave feedback' bit in bold but it's not doing anyting once I … I see the 'lave feedback' bit in bold but it's not doing anyting once I click it! I can only click on the actual thread link.. but it wont let me click the 'leave feedback' tab!

its a bug then, think this has already been discussed in the bug thread in the feedback forum
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285990
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions