Groups

How do you like...

Banned
    Your Toast?

Lightly Toasted, Golden Brown or Burnt.

I know its random but im bored.

156 Comments

Medium rare

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3drOLMn0k9A/RvrBLSsLcUI/AAAAAAAAABs/Xn_8mYLpCJw/s1600/burnttoast.JPG

Golden brown, lots of Lurpak, eat whilst hot mmmmmmmmmm

I'm bored too!

Banned

who the hell would like it burnt? lol

i like mine medium with a little tint of jam

medium, stone cold with Clover... yum!

i like mine golden with lots of melted cheese on top with a little tommy k

Medium, nice and hot with loads of olive spread or butter - yum :).

i like it raw.

lightly done with a smidgen of marmite

burnt! just before it's actually black, nearly cold with real butter.. yum

Fully toasted with real butter and marlalade. YUM!

bitseylango;4620756

lightly done with a smidgen of marmite

Mee too, the marg has to melt tho:oops:

Medium. The crucial part is how long to wait until putting on the Lurpak. Straight out of the toaster and it all melts = soggy toast. About 1 minute is about right. God arent we sad discussing toast?!!!!!!

landofdan;4620745

i like it raw.

Yep, me too.

landofdan;4620745

i like it raw.

bread then lol
    :roll:

BlondeBella;4620778

Mee too, the marg has to melt tho:oops:

If Im having butter on its own then, yes, it has to melt. but with marmite I like to wait till the toast has gone cold, then butter, then marmite.........got to agree with LJM.......this is really sad

golden. with thin butter or marmalade. never both together. Or toasted cheese.mmm.

Lashings of Marmite AND lime marmalade. Sounds vile, but isn't. Try it and report back.

Whats with the weird obsession with toast on this forum today?

golden brown with goose fat and beluga caviar

golden brown for me with butter on it as soon as it comes out of the toaster so it melts in....yummy!!!

bitseylango;4620812

If Im having butter on its own then, yes, it has to melt. but with … If Im having butter on its own then, yes, it has to melt. but with marmite I like to wait till the toast has gone cold, then butter, then marmite.........got to agree with LJM.......this is really sad

What is it with marmite, Yuk. Its tar:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

some weird combinations on here think ill stick with burnt+ lurpak on top

PabloInTheSky;4620882

some weird combinations on here think ill stick with burnt+ lurpak on top … some weird combinations on here think ill stick with burnt+ lurpak on top

ditto

raptorcigs;4620831

golden brown with goose fat and beluga caviar

lol. far too posh

Original Poster Banned

http://www.brookhollow-mktg.com/images/img_about_burnt_toast.jpg

ChipSticks;4620734

medium, stone cold with Clover... yum!

Me too

I love my toast golden, hot with loads of lurpack on it!! yummy!!

Butter has to be right at the edges of it as well

Crispy on the outside but soft on the indside. Warm/borderline hot with butter scraped on top.

Acompanied by a plate of scrambled eggs and beans :-D

Oh and I like scrambled eggs on toast too, my fav thing on toast.

i like mine medium with a lil flora and some strawberry jam WITHOUT lumps

Thanks for reading..

michelleleemoo;4620951

Oh and I like scrambled eggs on toast too, my fav thing on toast.

You clearly have style lol :thumbsup:

Fresh !!!!!!!!

tracyjr;4620766

[COLOR="Red"]burnt! just before it's actually black, nearly cold … [COLOR="Red"]burnt! just before it's actually black, nearly cold [/COLOR]with real butter.. yum

snap lol

12345 one i caught a fish alive

medium with tons of butter on and the butter has to go all the way to the edges not just in the middle like most people do lol

lyndsbowes;4620984

medium with tons of butter on and the butter has to go all the way to the … medium with tons of butter on and the butter has to go all the way to the edges not just in the middle like most people do lol

me too!! I hate it when my other half makes me toast and doesn't butter the edges lol

lyndsbowes;4620984

medium with tons of butter on and the butter has to go all the way to the … medium with tons of butter on and the butter has to go all the way to the edges not just in the middle like most people do lol

Snap!
    I hate it when it's just in the middle. The crusts need some loving too gadamnit!!

King of Thieves;4620963

You clearly have style lol :thumbsup:

Why thank you sir :-D When my lad was little he loved the Teletubbies so I used to buy milk loaf and poke eyes, nose and mouth in it before toasting for Teletubby toast. He also went through a phase of asking for PEAS on toast and I kept correcting him and saying 'you mean beans on toast' but no, he didnt so eventually I gave in and :phe ate that for about 3 months! Please dont call social services, it was a looong time ago

angelwithdirtyw;4620997

me too!! I hate it when my other half makes me toast and doesn't butter … me too!! I hate it when my other half makes me toast and doesn't butter the edges lol

lol i don't really like anyone else's toast because of this lol.... i would like yours tho :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563837
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.33
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News44

See more discussions