Groups

How do you pay someone via paypal using only your Bank account funds?

I have a little left in paypal, but not enough to cover the item. How can I pay from my bank acccount via paypal?
    [it takes 7-9 working days to add money from bank > paypal, so I want to avoid that]

rep for help

8 Comments

I have paypal set up to take it out of my bank automatically....suprisingly it doesnt take them 7-9 days to take the money when its 'owed' to them lol

I think you have to have a credit card set up as an alternative payment type on your paypal account. For some reason that lets the money out of your bank account straight away.

Evil_monkey;6985203

I think you have to have a credit card set up as an alternative payment … I think you have to have a credit card set up as an alternative payment type on your paypal account. For some reason that lets the money out of your bank account straight away.

mine isnt set up with a CC...infact I dont have any CC's lol.....can just remember selecting something to say PP can take funds automatically out of my account (would rather chase payments round to find out why theyve taken the money than forget about a payment and end up in debt :P)

Banned

you need to add your bank deatils to paypal account

doesn't it just clear what funds you already have and then take the rest from your registered card ? your bank account card that is

if you haven't got bank details on file already you need to do it,log into Paypal>Profile>Add bank account

as long as you are confirmed at your address i think you put your bank account / credit card as alternate payment aand it takes whatever you have left out of PP and the rest outta your bank/card

done it a few times but cant remember how i set it up ( years ago )

Original Poster

perfect thank you all

my paypal is already registered with my bank account, so hopefully it should then take the remaining funds from my bank

cheers again - repped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions