How do you pm someone??

Found 11th Dec 2017
I don't know how to private message someone. Might sound really silly but I don't know where the option is. Plz help?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
mod
Just click on the member profile you would like to message then hit the blue message box at the top.
Original Poster
niceroundpound3 m ago

Just click on the member profile you would like to message then hit the …Just click on the member profile you would like to message then hit the blue message box at the top.

No blue box on my screen?
mod
It could be that the member you are trying to contact has selected they don't want members to pm. If an account does allow you to pm it will look like this (used yours as an example)

32698802-9N4et.jpg
Original Poster
niceroundpound1 m ago

It could be that the member you are trying to contact has selected they …It could be that the member you are trying to contact has selected they don't want members to pm. If an account does allow you to pm it will look like this (used yours as an example) [Image]

Thank you so much. I see that some people have the message option whereas some don't. Thank you
Pm me and il tell you
Original Poster
ashmac10 m ago

Pm me and il tell you

Your a funny guy
Isn't there still a restriction

I thought you have to post so many deals/comments before being able to pm someone

(think it's 40 or 50)
Original Poster
I think your right because there still no option for me to do so on my phone, and I'm still quite new to this. But I can see the message button on the pictures others have sent to show me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions