Found 25th Sep 2008
What is a URL? I can't do it!! I've tried and I've tried and I still can't do it!!

Someone very nice please explain!! (In fairly simple terms!!)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Go to the top of the page to 'control panel' then on the left to 'Edit Avatar' from there you can Browse your computer for a picture or enter the url of one on the net. Hope this helps.

click control panel at top of page then hit edit avatar at left hand side and load the avatar u want...

you dont get passed me muti account user, dont fraud! ;-)

Original Poster

I did get that far - in fact I got as far as choosing this cute duck - but then I try and click on it and it tells me it is an incorrect file or incorrect URL. Then I tried to upload a photo and it takes forever - and then when forever is over - it tells me it can't do it!! So I am now stuck in Avatar wanting world and not getting it world!

Original Poster

Fraud? Multi user account? Explain?

d-j mitch;3051973

I did get that far - in fact I got as far as choosing this cute duck - … I did get that far - in fact I got as far as choosing this cute duck - but then I try and click on it and it tells me it is an incorrect file or incorrect URL. Then I tried to upload a photo and it takes forever - and then when forever is over - it tells me it can't do it!! So I am now stuck in Avatar wanting world and not getting it world!

Ooooh a duck lover?

bellabonkers;3052003

Ooooh a duck lover?

He's ur lover? Bella, tut tut:p

hannah19790;3052047

He's ur lover? Bella, tut tut:p

lol :oops::whistling:

Original Poster

Not a huge duck lover! But i couldn't upload the kids and I couldn't find a polar bear or even a little flower!!! So duck it had to be - very cute duck of course!!!

Original Poster

I now have one!!!!! Apparently the duck was too big!! But the panda is much smaller - work that one out!!

d-j mitch;3052208

I now have one!!!!! Apparently the duck was too big!! But the panda is … I now have one!!!!! Apparently the duck was too big!! But the panda is much smaller - work that one out!!

Sorry to tell u this hun - but that's cassies avi lol, got any others u can use?

DJM As someone already has that Panda avatar there are lots here if you want another animated one that have been already resized & ready to use.
hotukdeals.com/for…e=6

Hi snowtiger do you mind if i use this it's one of yours i think, if anyone has this i will delete
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions