Groups

how do you record your computer screen with sound ?

Banned
    i did have a look before the inevetable google comment but all i could find was use a mic or guides on windows xp. im using windows 7.can anyone recommend a program to download or use within windows ?

6 Comments

You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record computer screen with sound") to find:
    CamStudio (Freeware/Windows)
    Free video screen capture software supporting audio recording

CamStudio (Freeware/Windows) is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).

Original Poster Banned

virus

You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record … You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record computer screen with sound") to find:CamStudio (Freeware/Windows)Free video screen capture software supporting audio recording CamStudio (Freeware/Windows) is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).

i've tried that and it didnt record sound. maybe its a fault with my computer

Banned

Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I suggest doing a spy ware scan.

lumoruk

Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I … Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I suggest doing a spy ware scan.

lol wtf
    ive used camstudio too but i didnt get sound, although i had a error message telling me this when i went to the sound enabling options. so check that

Original Poster Banned

i tried last night with that program. i would like the sound but if it doesnt work it doesnt work. only issue is that i could only record at 1 frame/per minute which is obviouslly useless. in the settings this was the highest framerate available. any ideas why this is ?

Banned

yeah you've got some other screen grabber running recording the other 29 frames you should run a spy ware scan or something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions