how do you record your computer screen with sound ?

Banned 6
Found 16th Jul 2010
i did have a look before the inevetable google comment but all i could find was use a mic or guides on windows xp. im using windows 7.can anyone recommend a program to download or use within windows ?

6 Comments

You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record computer screen with sound") to find:
CamStudio (Freeware/Windows)
Free video screen capture software supporting audio recording

CamStudio (Freeware/Windows) is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).

Original Poster Banned

virus

You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record … You didn't google very well - this took 3 seconds (searched "record computer screen with sound") to find:CamStudio (Freeware/Windows)Free video screen capture software supporting audio recording CamStudio (Freeware/Windows) is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).

i've tried that and it didnt record sound. maybe its a fault with my computer

Banned

Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I suggest doing a spy ware scan.

lumoruk

Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I … Sounds like you've got a key logger screen grabber already installed. I suggest doing a spy ware scan.

lol wtf
ive used camstudio too but i didnt get sound, although i had a error message telling me this when i went to the sound enabling options. so check that

Original Poster Banned

i tried last night with that program. i would like the sound but if it doesnt work it doesnt work. only issue is that i could only record at 1 frame/per minute which is obviouslly useless. in the settings this was the highest framerate available. any ideas why this is ?

Banned

yeah you've got some other screen grabber running recording the other 29 frames you should run a spy ware scan or something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates11
    2. Anyone know where to buy cheap braided lightning cables for iPhone please?23
    3. Best way to view the amazon prime lightening deals page?11
    4. Budget Mobile - which one?711

See more discussions