Found 24th Mar 2012
all in title.
thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Original Poster

pink_phantom

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/xbox-live-account-management Sign in to remove it

it's linked to a sub though

Try phoning them?

try this...

- click Profile, then My Money in the menu that appears
- under My pre-approved payments click update
- look for Microsoft/Xbox live in the list and click it
- next to where it says status click cancel

@summoner

Thnx!!

Helped a lot!!

thanks @summoner !!!!!!

Can anyone help with this please? I am a complete numpty when it comes to xbox and computers...
I have found out that my son has access to paypal through the xbox. We bought something three months ago and of course the details were all stored without my realising. Today my paypal account has been charged again from the same place that we bought from three months ago. It isn't my son.
I've googled everything and am I right in thinking if I go to payment method option and cancel the xbox live subscription am I just canceling the renewal not his actual account...then I can take all payment methods off the account?
Sorry if I sound dumb but I don't understand it and I need to try and stop the payments being taken out.
Thanks

madmum0000

Can anyone help with this please? I am a complete numpty when it comes to … Can anyone help with this please? I am a complete numpty when it comes to xbox and computers...I have found out that my son has access to paypal through the xbox. We bought something three months ago and of course the details were all stored without my realising. Today my paypal account has been charged again from the same place that we bought from three months ago. It isn't my son.I've googled everything and am I right in thinking if I go to payment method option and cancel the xbox live subscription am I just canceling the renewal not his actual account...then I can take all payment methods off the account?Sorry if I sound dumb but I don't understand it and I need to try and stop the payments being taken out. Thanks

I had this happen to me!!! I bought him points once and then had lots of payments taken, i had to change my paypal password immediately, reported all the payments to paypal and to be fair they refunded them all xx I hope this helps xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions