Expired

how do you save Tesco ClubCard Points? I keep getting vouchers every month

Found 12th May 2014
Hi Guys

I keep getting vouchers everymonth when I hit like 300 points or something and then they expire and I lose my points.

How do I do it so that I save the clubcard points like I see people with like 1000 points etc? Also I must have lost about 500-1000 points as some vouchers expire etc.

Just went Tesco today and purchased and used my card and shows balance as 2. Last time was like 295 points last shop I did so I'm assuming I'm getting another bunch of vouchers in the post.
Community Updates
7 Comments
vouchers are every 3 months, they last 3 years so just keep hold of them and save them up
Edited by: "deanos" 12th May 2014
deanos

vouchers are every 3 months, they last 3 years so just keep hold of them

Mine show an expiry date though and says use by XXX date and then my clubcard points are gone. 70% of the vouchers we use but then some just go to waste.

Can't you like save up your clubcard points and then redeem them as though they are cash? Like money off?
they get reset on your receipt every 3 months. you don't lose them, if you log onto the tesco clubcard website and go into your account, it will show all your vouchers. they last upto two years I think.
pink_n_fluffy3344

they get reset on your receipt every 3 months. you don't lose them, if … they get reset on your receipt every 3 months. you don't lose them, if you log onto the tesco clubcard website and go into your account, it will show all your vouchers. they last upto two years I think.

Oh right. Yeah I remember seeing that. But my question is, is there a way to not get vouchers which use up clubcard points and then save the points. I'd rather save like 1000 points and then get money off a shop
Yes phone them to opt into Xmas savers and you will be sent all cash vouchers in November. You still receive your points and money off coupons as usual but any cash ones are held until November. That's what I do and so far this year have nearly £30 saved. Hope this helps
And if you have any cash vouchers out at the minute you can ask the operator to cancel them and credit them back to your Xmas savers account.
If you go online then there's a cumulative total of your vouchers. E.g mine is XX amount, valid until XX-XX-XX, therefore they all add up together, so I wait until they amount to a reasonably helpful amount when I wish to go somewhere/buy a certain thing etc etc

Just log onto your clubcard account on Tesco, and you can keep an eye on them!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants