isnt it nonshalant

Original Poster

jeany123;5939043

nonchalant

repped

/thread
    /expired

nonchalant :santa:

Google is good for prompting for correct spelling.

Put you "word" in google (remove the space and the dash) so it looks like this

nonshalount

If you search on it then google offers the word as shown below

Do you mean: nonchalant

Original Poster

guilbert53;5939101

Google is good for prompting for correct spelling.Put you "word" in … Google is good for prompting for correct spelling.Put you "word" in google (remove the space and the dash) so it looks like thisnonshalountIf you search on it then google offers the word as shown below Do you mean: nonchalant

I tried but nothing came up,tis what I usually do though

mmmm....

google.com/sea…F-8

I am sure the mods will lock this as you have the answer you were looking for

guilbert53;5939101

Google is good for prompting for correct spelling.Put you "word" in … Google is good for prompting for correct spelling.Put you "word" in google (remove the space and the dash) so it looks like thisnonshalountIf you search on it then google offers the word as shown below Do you mean: nonchalant

black gerbil1;5939112

I tried but nothing came up,tis what I usually do though

There is also this thing you can use, it's called a "dickshunary".

You're apparently rich, invest in one.

Original Poster

boothy;5939128

mmmm....http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=nonshalount&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8I am sure the mods will lock this as you have the answer you were looking for

ChipSticks;5939130

There is also this thing you can use, it's called a "dickshunary".You're … There is also this thing you can use, it's called a "dickshunary".You're apparently rich, invest in one.

another case of a genuine thread ruined,by people taking it off topic/trying to get a negative reply off me :-(

thanks for replying, I have repped helpful answers, I g2g pick my new car up now bye :-D

mod

I don't wish to appear to be nonchalant but thread locked

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions