How do you stop desktop pop ups from Hot UK Deals?

Found 8th Aug
Hi, my laptop and main PC keeps receiving desktop pop up ads from Hot UK Deals, the pop up ads seem to relate to my keyword alert list. Is their a way of blocking or stopping these very annoying pop ups? I've done a Google search but I can't find the correct procedure, any help on this would be much appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Go to settings on chrome or other web browser & disable hot UK deals in extensions. Job done.
Lyndsey_McGrath48 m ago

Go to settings on chrome or other web browser & disable hot UK deals in …Go to settings on chrome or other web browser & disable hot UK deals in extensions. Job done.

Thanks, I'm using Firefox, do you know if it is the same procedure using Firefox?
I'm using FireFox but don't receive any notifications at all.
Try going into the FireFox options - Privacy and Security.
Scroll down to Permissions section and Notifications - Settings.

Then block HUKD in there.

Or install uBlock Origin or similar extension.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 h, 40 m ago

I'm using FireFox but don't receive any notifications at all.Try going …I'm using FireFox but don't receive any notifications at all.Try going into the FireFox options - Privacy and Security.Scroll down to Permissions section and Notifications - Settings.Then block HUKD in there.Or install uBlock Origin or similar extension.

Thanks for your suggestions.
On the notification there is a gear icon on top left click this and remove everything unless you want them
Creatishh9th Aug

On the notification there is a gear icon on top left click this and remove …On the notification there is a gear icon on top left click this and remove everything unless you want them

Just noticed your comment and I actually had only just found out how to stop the notifications by right clicking on the pop up which then gives you the option to cancel all further notification from HUKD. Thanks for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions