How do you transfer gamesaves from one psp memory card to another?

My son ran out of space on his psp memory card so I bought him another one.What is the easiest way to tranfer the gamesaves from the old card to the new one?. I've tried googling it but I'm on my ipod and its very tiring searching on its small screen.
TIA

2 Comments

Take out the memory card from the psp copy everything from it and make a new folder on your pc and paste it there. remove the old memory card from pc and insert the new one in and paste everything inside. & delete the files from your computer if you dont need it.
Edited by: "JaYy_dOg" 7th Jun 2011

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg

Take out the memory card from the psp copy everything from it and make a … Take out the memory card from the psp copy everything from it and make a new folder on your pc and paste it there. remove the old memory card from pc and insert the new one in and paste everything inside. & delete the files from your computer if you dont need it.

Thanks for your help.Much appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions