Groups

How do you UN-expire a deal posted?

As above... I put a deal on here the other day and someone's clicked expired when infact, you can still order and get a superior model for the same price. I believe it should only be the OP only who can expire an item...... what do you think and does anyone know the answer? Thanks in advance.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-1m

6 Comments

contact mod - they will unexpire it

edited doh

All you need to do is press the report button (red triangle) next to the main post, and explain to a mod that it should be un-expired.

Original Poster

OK great thanks

Banned

expiring this one

esclad;3254658

OK great thanks

Have you had confirmation thatthey have stock, because the last person on the thread wrote:

Fanimal;3253593

As i have allready posted they told me that they would no longer be … As i have allready posted they told me that they would no longer be getting this model in :roll:

supermod

Just checked & the Praktica LM7303 is no longer listed on Empire Direct website. Only Praktica camera showing up is model LM8503 for £69.99. Think that deal should remain expired on that basis ?

EDIT
    : & now it's been un-expired but there's no stock online ? Reported thread to MODs to investigate further :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1943
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526

See more discussions