Groups

How do you Unlock Sony Ericsson Phones?

I heard that you can unlock them via a Code or something? I recently bought a Sony Ericsson W350i Locked on Orange and I want to get it Unlocked so I can use it here in Australia with an Australian SIM Card. The guy in town who used to do it doesnt Unlock them anymore so trying to see what I can do. Any suggestions?

9 Comments

I unlocked my SE w810i with software and tutorials posted here, was quite a while ago though, maybe someone can dig out the thread for you.

Original Poster

Ah cool yeah i wouldnt mind doing it on my own as long as I have tutorials and such...

Original Poster

Naeem786;3718141

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/144855/free-unlock-of-sony-ericsson-db2020/

Thanks for link but doesnt mention about my phone

Marky264;3718320

Thanks for link but doesnt mention about my phone

im pretty sure your phone is a db2020 platform, but if you follow the guide carefully it will tell you how to check the phone.

Original Poster

shanecr;3718344

im pretty sure your phone is a db2020 platform, but if you follow the … im pretty sure your phone is a db2020 platform, but if you follow the guide carefully it will tell you how to check the phone.

Okies thanks will read throught it thorughly now :thumbsup:

Banned

The w350i is PNX5230

And most of them are CID53 so be carefull

Any idea whether it works on the z530i?
    Thanks

Banned

Bess;3777887

Any idea whether it works on the z530i?Thanks

Those are usually CID51 or some 52, I think the free software is supposed to support those but we dont use free software on customer phones, so I havent tried it... I know it shouldnt work on CID53 though

About the original post, anyone with full SeTool should be able to do it for you mate without any problems... Usually about £10 at most places should be able to get it debranded at the same time within the price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3611382
      2. EE Retention Deal S811
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22

See more discussions