Groups

How do you use Quidco?

Hello,
    I'm wanting to know how i go about using QuidCo properly, i was recommended to it by a mate and iv registered and set it up (I think) but now im just wondering how i make money through it as i buy quite a lot online and most the sites i use are on there.

For example if i wanted to buy something from Game through Quidco im guessing you'd go here..

quidco.com/ent…me/

...then click "click here to visit the merchant and earn cashback" but when you click that it just loads GAME up normally?!

Does it automatically track your orders or do i have to set anything else up or what?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

6 Comments

It automatically tracks when you go through quidco
    Make sure all your cookies are clear before clicking and maybe use a seperate browser for quidco to ensure it tracks.

as long as you link to the website from the quidco website it should automatically track the purchase

Original Poster

Alright, i use firefox and have trouble with some sites that do certain things so i might be better using Internet Explorer when buying through Quidco then.

Heat up the affected area and apply liberally.
    Warning: Not to be taken intravenously

Original Poster

lol i really didnt think it was as easy as it is, sorry.

yes its quite simple to do. just type the name of the supplier then clock to shop, you wil get your money a few months later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions