Groups

How do you use the Multi Quote thing

How do you use it? i see it, and there qwas like 3 people i wanted to reply to in the same thread....is this what its for ??

lol cheers

19 Comments

click multi on each one you want to quote, then click post reply at the bottom of the page

Click multi quote on all the ones you want to quote then hit the quote button on the bottom one.

Did you not know this and you have been here nearly 3 years!

ctuk;5094420

click multi on each one you want to quote, then click post reply at the … click multi on each one you want to quote, then click post reply at the bottom of the page

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094437

Click multi quote on all the ones you want to quote then hit the quote … Click multi quote on all the ones you want to quote then hit the quote button on the bottom one.Did you not know this and you have been here nearly 3 years!

yaaaaaaay i didn't know how to do this either ....ta guys lol

I do it slightly differently. I multi quote up to the last and then just hit the normal quote for that one and they all come up.

ctuk;5094420

click multi on each one you want to quote, then click post reply at the … click multi on each one you want to quote, then click post reply at the bottom of the page

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094437

Click multi quote on all the ones you want to quote then hit the quote … Click multi quote on all the ones you want to quote then hit the quote button on the bottom one.Did you not know this and you have been here nearly 3 years!

Great thanks, I didnt know how to use it either :oops:

kidcat;5094506

Great thanks, I didnt know how to use it either :oops:

wooooo we have a new toy lol

me too thanks guys

got it right this time - I hope:thumbsup:

no - didnt work
    I clicked multi quote on two then went to bottow and clocked reply then typed - is that right please

octobergirl;5094747

got it right this time - I hope:thumbsup:no - didnt workI clicked multi … got it right this time - I hope:thumbsup:no - didnt workI clicked multi quote on two then went to bottow and clocked reply then typed - is that right please

ctuk;5094420

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094437

got it :thumbsup:

octobergirl;5094762

well done :thumbsup:

octobergirl;5094762

]Well done:thumbsup:

queenlush;5094786

well done :thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094811

thank you - you amazing people - :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094811

octobergirl;5094821

thank you - you amazing people - :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

you are very welcome :-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094811

oy tricky now you are adding quotes as links ....grrr i am blonde you know ....slow down lol

queenlush;5094877

oy tricky now you are adding quotes as links ....grrr i am blonde you … oy tricky now you are adding quotes as links ....grrr i am blonde you know ....slow down lol

Use this

hotukdeals.com/ite…or/

hellfire;5094923

Use this … Use this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/263727/dummies-guide-to-hyperlink-make-wor/

thank you x

queenlush;5094877

oy tricky now you are adding quotes as links ....grrr i am blonde you … oy tricky now you are adding quotes as links ....grrr i am blonde you know ....slow down lol

Sorry got to keep you on your toes! :-D

I see somebody has posted a link to a thread for it.

hellfire;5094465

I do it slightly differently. I multi quote up to the last and then just … I do it slightly differently. I multi quote up to the last and then just hit the normal quote for that one and they all come up.

Thats how I do it too

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5094437

you have been here nearly 3 years!

If i remember rightly its a pretty new thing lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions