EXPIRED

How do you work out how much postage with royal mail will be?

As above guys and girls, some people on here are able to guess how much to the penny something will cost to post. Whats your secret?

Im willing to kidnap a royal mail worker if thats how its done, but I hope theres an easier solution. (Like a website/online calculator etc?)

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

I have a price list :-D

You can pick them up in ur local P.O. ...they possibly do them online too x

Go weigh ur item and I'll tell u how much it's gonna cost ya:thumbsup:

hannah19790;6554920

I have a price list :-D

lol I thought that would be the obvious answer to OP's question:thumbsup:

On the Royal Mail website there is a postage cost calculator. You put in the weight and where you're sending it to and it will come up for the cost options, 1st class, 2nd class, recorded etc! x

Original Poster

hannah19790;6554920

I have a price list :-DYou can pick them up in ur local P.O. ...they … I have a price list :-DYou can pick them up in ur local P.O. ...they possibly do them online too x

ahhhh thought that would be the case...will get down to the PO and get one thankyou!! repped

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6554959

On the Royal Mail website there is a postage cost calculator. You put in … On the Royal Mail website there is a postage cost calculator. You put in the weight and where you're sending it to and it will come up for the cost options, 1st class, 2nd class, recorded etc! x

even better thankyou!!!

think ive just been a bit lazy on this one but my internet is being mega slow atm so would have taken me an hour just to google ''royal mail calculator''

thanks, repped

Have a look at

[url]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/50200_RM_Tariff_2009_Poster_A3_ENG.pdf[/url]

pdf wallchart!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6554929

lol I thought that would be the obvious answer to OP's question:thumbsup:

thanks for your help! :roll:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. word association Game73844449
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
  4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions