Groups
    EXPIRED

How do you yousee what other flamedeers people have ? I get trade offers in but dont know how to see what other folks have to make offers myself :S thanks :)

Flamedeer..

28 Comments

You need to take their name and enter it into the trade option on the flame deer main page, you can then see wha they have. You don't have to offer a trade.

Edited by: "GemmaJayne" 18th Dec 2014

I will trade any duplicates I have. enter my name in the trade box.

Original Poster

GemmaJayne

You need to take their name and enter it into the trade option on the … You need to take their name and enter it into the trade option on the flame deer main page, you can then see wha they have. You don't have to offer a trade.

Thanks I couldnt see anywhere how to do it.. and wow youre doing well so far! Good luck with it!

Gl

Chancer5

I will trade any duplicates I have. enter my name in the trade box.

Hi there i have just sent you a trade request thanks in advance

I need a bearded silver....anyone?

Original Poster

twinkleplease

I need a bearded silver....anyone?

I'm guessing they are quite rare! i have one and have a lot of requests for it!

Firemountain

I'm guessing they are quite rare! i have one and have a lot of requests … I'm guessing they are quite rare! i have one and have a lot of requests for it!

Now that's just teasing!

Original Poster

twinkleplease

Now that's just teasing!

lol sorry... do you have the other two to complete the set then ?

Yes I've got all sets in white and silver waiting for a gold now! Would make christmas to win!

Firemountain

lol sorry... do you have the other two to complete the set then ?

I've requested yours lol.
    Don't ask don't get right!?

Original Poster

twinkleplease

I've requested yours lol.Don't ask don't get right!?

dont you need a gold then ?

My Flamedeers>
    1 white and 1 silver candycane
    1 silver abominable
    1 silver silentnight
    2 white evergreen
    1 white xmas jumper

Done a swap > FreeDeal will give their White Silent Night Flamedeer in exchange for my White Evergreen Flamedeer

Hi everyone i will trade any duplicates I have! enter my name in the trade box.

Many thanks

Original Poster

anyone with a gold gingerbread ?

I'm not taking part this year so if anyone wants any of mine, just send a request, I don't want them lol.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

I'm not taking part this year so if anyone wants any of mine, just send a … I'm not taking part this year so if anyone wants any of mine, just send a request, I don't want them lol.

you arent showing as in it to have any though! lol

Firemountain

you arent showing as in it to have any though! lol

Oh DUH me! lol. Done it now!

Original Poster

I have browsed about 40 folks collection cant see a gold amongst any of them.. be nice to know when folk win

therealslimkaty

Oh DUH me! lol. Done it now!

sent a trade if you would please
    Edited by: "cheerfulness" 18th Dec 2014

cheerfulness

sent a trade if its you would please

Done

thanks slinky. You can go to your trade button next to your collection and key in their name and it shows what they have. Explained that really badly. sorry.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

Done

I dunno how yall have so many of them! I have four and im on this site every day! lol admittedly i missed a couple with them being " all gone"

Firemountain

I dunno how yall have so many of them! I have four and im on this site … I dunno how yall have so many of them! I have four and im on this site every day! lol admittedly i missed a couple with them being " all gone"

A way to get more, is to go onto the Deals page, then right click on the title of the deal and click "open in new tab", move down to the next one, right click on the title of it, click open in new tab, etc. you can then open about ten deals in under ten seconds. then go back and click each tab you've opened and you'll find deer if youre lucky. Hope you see this before it's removed, as the admin tell people there is no way to increase your chances, when there clearly is, though I only know of that one. I'm not taking part this year so I've just got mine as I've been browsing.

[quote=therealslimkaty] I'm not taking part this year so if anyone wants any of mine, just send a request, I don't want them

Thank you for the trade

Even the winners aren't showing as golds??

jacky5847

[quote=therealslimkaty] I'm not taking part this year so if anyone … [quote=therealslimkaty] I'm not taking part this year so if anyone wants any of mine, just send a request, I don't want them Thank you for the trade

You're welcome good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?511
      2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1014
      3. Oneplus 5 or lg g6?11
      4. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover33

See more discussions