How does bank transfer work

7 replies
Found 6th Jul 2009
Hi guys a little bit of help really if i was to put money in my account from my hubbys account via bank transfer would it show in my account instantly or does it take a few days?? i have a halifax account and he has a barclays account.
Thans for all your help
joanne

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

it wil take a few days as its inter-bank. usually 4 working days.

I find they say upto a certain amount of days but ive only ever had 1 in all the time of using it that has not been instant :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys thats such a great help.Whats happened is i have topped up me paypal card and i thought it would automatically go on my paypal account and it hasnt im just thinking what is the easiest route to go down whether to get money from hubbys bank into mine then into paypal account.
OR hubbys account straight to the ebay members bank account decisions decisions lol

6889joannew;5680479

Thanks guys thats such a great help.Whats happened is i have topped up me … Thanks guys thats such a great help.Whats happened is i have topped up me paypal card and i thought it would automatically go on my paypal account and it hasnt im just thinking what is the easiest route to go down whether to get money from hubbys bank into mine then into paypal account.OR hubbys account straight to the ebay members bank account decisions decisions lol

hope you sort it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5680495

hope you sort it :thumbsup:

Thankyou me too lol i just sooooo want these trainers for hubby!:thumbsup:

6889joannew;5680513

Thankyou me too lol i just sooooo want these trainers for … Thankyou me too lol i just sooooo want these trainers for hubby!:thumbsup:

bless, there's a dress ive seen while yr at it ;-);-):-D

Original Poster

wohoooooooooooo its done and they have the money already lol sorry havent got enough for the dress but if i win the lotto ill buy ya one thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tesco Mobile, sims11
    2. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset22
    3. Android TV box help?43
    4. good place to buy stocks11

See more discussions