Groups

How does HotUKDeals make money

How do they make money and make the app website hosting and all that they can’t do it for free or am I wrong.

14 Comments

Most of the deals contain affiliate links which means everytime people click and buy they will make money. They make a lot of money with this an other ways.
    Edited by: "samtman" 11th Jul

just as well they do otherwise i may have to sponsor the site myself as i can't give up this addiction. lol

A monthly membership fee, I have alerted them and they are now looking into why you haven't been invoiced yet.

They joined the illuminati confirmed

Original Poster

badgerrules

A monthly membership fee, I have alerted them and they are now looking … A monthly membership fee, I have alerted them and they are now looking into why you haven't been invoiced yet.

What it costs money

puddles99991 h, 2 m ago

What it costs money

Oh dear.

They'll end up backdating the monthly membership fees they're owed, friend.

Bummer.
    Edited by: "majestic2012" 11th Jul

Original Poster

majestic2012

Oh dear. They'll end up backdating the monthly membership fees they're … Oh dear. They'll end up backdating the monthly membership fees they're owe, friend.Bummer.

Been on this website since 2009 and had account since 2014.

http://i.imgur.com/Kf8sna9.png

puddles999945 m ago

Only joshing, Bro.

Sporadic whimsy, and all that.

puddles9999

You pay 50% of the monthly fee if you are just browsing without an account, so it won't be too much.

Original Poster

MIDURIX

You pay 50% of the monthly fee if you are just browsing without an … You pay 50% of the monthly fee if you are just browsing without an account, so it won't be too much.

Ok

puddles99991 h, 22 m ago

that will be a lot of money you owe then, hope you have some savings stashed away or have good enough credit to take out a small personal loan.

mutley17 h, 8 m ago

that will be a lot of money you owe then, hope you have some savings …that will be a lot of money you owe then, hope you have some savings stashed away or have good enough credit to take out a small personal loan.

You'd better hope they dont start charging per question

ding1 m ago

You'd better hope they dont start charging per question

Good point. I would have to hold my tongue and that would be difficult.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions