Groups

How does mobile phone redemption work?

As above I am looking to buy a samsung tocco ultra but the best deeal i have found with internet etc is on a redemption ofer! Please can someone tell me how easy it is to do this?

5 Comments

it works well if you remember to post off the paper every month! if your an organised person its recommeneded... if your not then dont bother!

yup i've never had any trouble with them, as chrisharry says you just have to remember to send off the forms in time.

I take my forms to work and leave them in my desk drawer, then i set myself reminders on the computer.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks guys you dont happen to know a compariosn for best mobile deal do you?

If you organise your self then these deals are a steal. I prepare everything right after I receive the phone, address the envelope and everything. Then as soon as the appropriate date arrives and I have the necessary bills I can send it of straight away as some companies give quite a tight claims timescale.

PS clear your inbox

lnjk;6160778

thanks guys you dont happen to know a compariosn for best mobile deal do … thanks guys you dont happen to know a compariosn for best mobile deal do you?

try googling mobilecontracts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571354
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1973
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions