Groups

How does national lottery rollover work / prize fund distribution workl?

Banned
    couple of queries.

If no-one wins on a wednesday, does it rollover to the next wednesday or to the saturday?

also, does the jackpot prize that no-one won just get added to the next lottery's jackpot prize or added to the overall prize fund (i.e distributed for all winners gaining 4 numbers and above)?

Thanks.

2 Comments

It rolls over to the Saturday, I don't know if it,s added to the full prize or just the Jackpot though

just found this on the lottery site
    if a lottery jackpot is not won then it is carried forward (or ‘rolled over’) and added to the jackpot fund for the next draw.

Original Poster Banned

jeany123;6884725

It rolls over to the Saturday, I don't know if it,s added to the full … It rolls over to the Saturday, I don't know if it,s added to the full prize or just the Jackpot thoughjust found this on the lottery site if a lottery jackpot is not won then it is carried forward (or ‘rolled over’) and added to the jackpot fund for the next draw.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions