How does one go about obtaining a Unidays account whilst not being a student?

Found 11th Dec 2017
Can anyone offer some advice, Thank you in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

While I personally enjoy the benefits of my NUS card. That we all love to tout about.
At the same time, I’d rather the likes of Unidays doesn’t get exploited.

All for getting stuff for better prices. If everyone does it, those perks dry up for everyone. Including those they are targeted at.

Before anyone shouts but students shouldn’t get cheaper deals. Today’s students will have massive debts after Uni and will probably retire into their 70s. So why shouldn’t they get a few perks before society on them any more.
11 Comments

Easy become a student!!!!

Join one of those free courses.

Joey.Bloggsy37 m ago

Join one of those free courses.

Not for unidays normally works for NUS but not the main one.

You need an email at a recognised institution as they send you a verification link to that email address

While I personally enjoy the benefits of my NUS card. That we all love to tout about.
At the same time, I’d rather the likes of Unidays doesn’t get exploited.

All for getting stuff for better prices. If everyone does it, those perks dry up for everyone. Including those they are targeted at.

Before anyone shouts but students shouldn’t get cheaper deals. Today’s students will have massive debts after Uni and will probably retire into their 70s. So why shouldn’t they get a few perks before society on them any more.

This really annoys me but if I say so I get shot down in flames. If you aren't a student, why should you get a student discount? If everyone did this then they would just discontinue it and the students who were meant to benefit would not. If someone said how can I get a disabled parking badge without being disabled people would be outraged. My husband legitimately had a .ac email address and now my son does. He doesn't buy stuff off the internet and my husband was a lecturer and would never have abused the system. I know you can sign up to these free courses and have no intention of sfudying and I know a lot of people on here will disagree with my opinion, but to me it is just wrong

sign up at a website called ucas and apply through there via one of their affiliates who on the whole all provide unidays access without complex loopholes. there may be a delayed financial commitment but it won't kick in for a while and that 8% off miss selfridge will be more than worth it!

I'm glad this thread went the way it did.

Stay classy hukd

Ebay

Original Poster

sorted, ps it’s a bargain hunters website.

Bandicoot3 h, 3 m ago

sorted, ps it’s a bargain hunters website.

You keep telling yourself that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions