Expired

How does refer a friend work on 3?

Found 4th Jun 2008
Hi as above, i already have a contract with them and want to take another one out with them, can i recommend myself? Or someone else with 3? Or someone who is not on their network

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I just refered my Mrs, on a 300 mix and match - think it needs to be someone else not yourself - go through quidco and you will also get cash back - I should be getting 32.50 and £30 credit from 3.
You maybe able to refer yourself, you can only try, but if you go via quidco and take out another contract you will get the £32.50 or what ever it is on your price plan.

i referred my other account

Original Poster

kpkiller;2242681

I just refered my Mrs, on a 300 mix and match - think it needs to be … I just refered my Mrs, on a 300 mix and match - think it needs to be someone else not yourself - go through quidco and you will also get cash back - I should be getting 32.50 and £30 credit from 3.You maybe able to refer yourself, you can only try, but if you go via quidco and take out another contract you will get the £32.50 or what ever it is on your price plan.

Thanks for the information, i want to be sure, so maybe not worth the risk

myaser88;2242751

i referred my other account

I have another account, thats what i was thinking of doing, did it work for you?

Should Do

you can refer your self
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564084
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions