Groups

How Does Roy Keane Still Have His Job ?

1-0 down already lol, get rid of the nasty little man

15 Comments

I can only think he still has a job because he is Roy Keane

Surely anybody else will have gone 5 games ago!

the end is nigh. i feel sorry for him, been unlucky

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;6674910

the end is nigh. i feel sorry for him, been unlucky

Unlucky that he didnt have a shedload of money to **** up the wall like he did at Sunderland before his **** fell out. Talentless manager.

Vile individual. If he wasn't any good at football he'd be pinching the washing off your line.

Original Poster

Slagging Shay Given off the other day for wanting to get caps playing for Ireland ! What a ****. I think when he finally gets sacked from Ipswich he'll spend the next five years spitting his usual venom and throwing his toys out of the pram, hopefully he'll leave management well alone.

GOAL: Plymouth 1-1 Ipswich: Stead (68) gerrin

Keano! Keano! lol.

stevey_p7;6675331

Keano! Keano! lol.

keano is a legend

Banned

its ipswich town ffs

who else would be so mad to take the job in the first place

iNSOMANiAC;6674964

Unlucky that he didnt have a shedload of money to **** up the wall like … Unlucky that he didnt have a shedload of money to **** up the wall like he did at Sunderland before his **** fell out. Talentless manager.

well he got sunderland in the the premier league taking over when they were last.

money wise i could say the same about sparky talentless manager

atigona;6675363

well he got sunderland in the the premier league taking over when they … well he got sunderland in the the premier league taking over when they were last.money wise i could say the same about sparky talentless manager

+1
    typicl man city fan...forgets that its only the money thats getting them players!!!

Untd are still gonna win the prem...roy keane is gonna turn into a top manager jst having a bad spell everyone goes through them

scotland88;6675382

+1typicl man city fan...forgets that its only the money thats getting … +1typicl man city fan...forgets that its only the money thats getting them players!!!Untd are still gonna win the prem...roy keane is gonna turn into a top manager jst having a bad spell everyone goes through them

too right rep left lol

do you support united as well

Original Poster

Lol, what a bunch of clowns.

atigona;6675363

well he got sunderland in the the premier league taking over when they … well he got sunderland in the the premier league taking over when they were last.money wise i could say the same about sparky talentless manager

Except Hughes doesnt bottle it like 'Keano' and did great things with Blackburn with no money. Anyone can bring a club up from the championship by spending millions and millions im afraid

iNSOMANiAC;6675416

Lol, what a bunch of clowns.Except Hughes doesnt bottle it like 'Keano' … Lol, what a bunch of clowns.Except Hughes doesnt bottle it like 'Keano' and did great things with Blackburn with no money. Anyone can bring a club up from the championship by spending millions and millions im afraid

what great job didnt win anything at least keano did and sparky has no clue on what a player is worth tevez 30 million 4 goals in 56 games for argentina sensational record

atigona;6675479

what great job didnt win anything at least keano did and sparky has no … what great job didnt win anything at least keano did and sparky has no clue on what a player is worth tevez 30 million 4 goals in 56 games for argentina sensational record

So does that mean Rudolph doesn't know if a player is any good then? Admittedly he cost the scum nowt, but old Rudolph did sign him as a striker. Didn't he know about his 'sensational' goal scoring record?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions