1. Tes Deals
Groups

how does tesco online grocery shopping work?

first tiime i have done online food shopping
    how does it work In terms of multibuy discounts?
    No reductions have been made at the final checkout stage and i will be charged full price
    it says 'This excludes savings from multi-save offers. Don't worry, they'll be taken off your final bill from your driver'
    so why are they charging me full price now? do they refund me at a later date?
    thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster

ok so they charge the right price with all the discounts later on ?

Banned

They dont charge you until delivered, at which point any discounts are applied

Original Poster

ok thank you for help

You have to be careful with the special offers because if the offer finishes before the items are delivered you will be charged the full price but you do have the option to give them back tothe driver for a full refund.

Banned

zezlez;7682454

You have to be careful with the special offers because if the offer … You have to be careful with the special offers because if the offer finishes before the items are delivered you will be charged the full price but you do have the option to give them back tothe driver for a full refund.

Correct

Check your itemised bill when it arrives and hand anything overcharged back

Original Poster

o rly, hmmm didnt check when special offers ended, its getting delivered tommorow though so i might be ok

ive got a code for £10 off your first order if you want it, dont know wether it will work as it was emailed to me, i havent used it and probably wont do so if anyone wants to try it they can, you have to spend £50.

Original Poster

its ok i have already used it, thats why its my first time thought i would give online food shopping a go with the voucher.

thanks anyways

deeppockets;7682569

its ok i have already used it, thats why its my first time thought i … its ok i have already used it, thats why its my first time thought i would give online food shopping a go with the voucher.thanks anyways

i keep saying i will try it as will probably save money by not being able to chuck things in i dont really need lol but i like going round asda and looking at the clothes and baby clothes.

NOTE: If you order something on a BOGOF offer you have to add the 2 (or multiples of 2) to your basket

Have seen it in the past where people have put 1 in basket and expected to get the second 1 free automatically.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions