How does the Expire work on HUKD?

Found 8th Jan 2016
I'm a novice on HUKD so beg my pardon if this is a stupid question but why when you click expire on a deal does it sometimes expire immediately and other times it remains active?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Mod
It doesn't work for just 1 person. Many people need to click the expire button before the deal itself is marked expired.

If it expires immediately, it means that others have already clicked expire and you are the last/one of the last to click it.
Edited by: "BeerDrinker" 8th Jan 2016
Original Poster
BeerDrinker

It doesn't work for just 1 person. Many people need to click the expire … It doesn't work for just 1 person. Many people need to click the expire button before the deal itself is marked expired.If it expires immediately, it means that others have already clicked expire and you are the last/one of the last to click it.

thought that may be the case thanks for clarifying
It doesn't really work but if you want to expire a deal of your own, simply change the end date to yesterdays date and it will expire.
I sometimes Expire my own threads, by clicking the previous day's date which Expires it automatically (eg, an item has sold out).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants