Found 25th Aug 2007
check this out: Item number: 290154080758
anyone know how he does that just dont want to pay 10 pound to find out.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Sloth/Mod

If it's too good to be true..................

Sounds like a dodgy dealer to me, i recon he fakes reciepts and tries to claim off of warranty etc or something along them lines.

Original Poster

check out his other deal. for 29.99 he will swap your broken psp for a brand new one on the spot!

Maybe they are stolen goods, definatly sounds too good to be true.

Banned

oh go on, someone phone him and ask :giggle:

Original Poster

wh would he swap a new stolen psp for a broken old psp? its wierd but it cant be dodgy as you get it as soon as you swap your old one.

Original Poster

ill try but not now.

Banned

ALICOM007

ill try but not now.

good idea wait for some other sucker to try it first :thumbsup:

Banned

ALICOM007

ill try but not now.

yeah they probably been tucked up in bed since 9 :giggle:

Original Poster

he sais he would also do it for ps3. thats not bad by loads of faulty ps3s and pay 30 pounds each ps3 and you can sell the new ones you get for 300 each. lol.

Whoever it is, he's round the corner from me!

All their feedback, what little there is, is from buying; this is their 1st sale......hmmmm

theres a program that you can download that fixes bricked psps it changes your batery to a recovery batery used by sony but you need a homebrew enabled psp. I could do that for a fiver.

As mentioned by microsnakey, 'Pandora's battery' lets you recover a bricked PSU by flashing the battery. Only recently been released, but I reckon ebay will soon be flooded with similar offers (and bricked PSPs have suddenly shot up in value!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769421
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.22
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions