Groups

how don you find cheap flighta from other destinations

how do people find cheap flights from for example not London but go from Sweden or Edinburgh instead and book a cheap to that location?

I'm looking for a cheap single flight to new Oceania area and curious if I get it cheaper not from London

thanks!

6 Comments

Just use a flight comparisom site eg skyscanner, cheapoair, etc. and in 'From' put UK. Select dates and flights will be listed in value by airport.

Original Poster

I mean those deals where it's like 100 cheaper to fly to the us from Sweden/Iceland than from London on deal sites

A lot of searching is involved. I usually go to the actual destination airport web page and do a reverse search, ie where does that airport fly to, that will shorten your list of airports to choose where to fly from if that makes sense. Then you will obviously need to check that your UK airport flies to those .

I always keep a check on secret flying web site and Holidaypirate, picked up some good deals through them.

you say single flight do you mean 1 way ? 1 way tickets can often be more expensive
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions