Groups

How dull is the F1!!!!!

Apart from a few little bits of interest yet again even after all the rule changes it is still follow my leader!!!! Thoughts people?

29 Comments

It is a bit, if we didn't have Rubens trying too hard and Piquet being himself it would be totally boring.

But it might pick up later!

Ahh well, i'm just glad it's back.

Original Poster

KazzyD;4768192

It is a bit, if we didn't have Rubens trying too hard and Piquet being … It is a bit, if we didn't have Rubens trying too hard and Piquet being himself it would be totally boring.But it might pick up later!

Lets hope so but i am not confident

Original Poster

t0mm;4768194

Ahh well, i'm just glad it's back.

Me too !

been boring for a few years tbh imho-its just a procession rather than a race.

mikebike;4768196

Me too !

Something to do on Sundays:p.

Original Poster

t0mm;4768199

Something to do on Sundays:p.

Yes apart from sleeping washing the car reading the papers visiting the outlaws and all that other sunday stuff:roll:

oh how quickly you forget the Schumacher years when it really *was* a procession! :roll:

I quite like the Barrichello demolition derby ;-)

Whoo hoo, told you it would get better towards the end.

Yeah, Brawn 1,2 what a result!!!

Original Poster

Now that crash was a bit interesting Button wins yes!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Well that was entertaining! Vettels gonna be in trouble because he's still going!

Original Poster

KazzyD;4768222

Whoo hoo, told you it would get better towards the end.Yeah, Brawn 1,2 … Whoo hoo, told you it would get better towards the end.Yeah, Brawn 1,2 what a result!!!

Oh well done for predicting that!:-D

Original Poster

Three wheels on my wagon and i keep rolling along:)

Trulli 3rd?

Original Poster

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes :w00t::):-D

how nice was it to watch the race without any stupid adverts!!! well done bbc!!

:w00t:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Brawn is the collor!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]:w00t:

adam09wyatt;4768257

how nice was it to watch the race without any stupid adverts!!! well done … how nice was it to watch the race without any stupid adverts!!! well done bbc!!

[COLOR="Red"]

agree:thumbsup:
    [/COLOR]

apalma;4768348

:w00t:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Brow is the collor!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]:w00t:

Brawn is the colour, perhaps?

ghinzani;4768434

Brawn is the colour, perhaps?

:oops:

MikeBike - the last World Superbike race was pretty dull also - both races, only the WSS was any good. So you cant have it exciting all of the time.

I think its very boring. Driving round in circles never did much for me lol
    Maybe i just don't understand F1

Having followed the sport for 15 years, i thought the race was fantastic. I'm glad Jensons patients have finally paid off. More overtaking, more strategy because of the tyres, more opportunity.

i reckon this year could be anyones

it was a good race ,
    brit outsiders leading the way , drivers attacking the corners and
    teams still not savvy with the new reg's.
    good season ahead

i thought it was really good, and it was so nice to not have stupid adverts....

good work to the bbc i say

Apart from a few little bits of interest yet again even after all the … Apart from a few little bits of interest yet again even after all the rule changes it is still follow my leader!!!! Thoughts people?

Were we watching the same race?
    I thought it was the best race in a long time, bar the last race of last season.

Look at the podium for confirmation of much more open racing.

srw_topbloke;4769187

I'm glad Jensons patients have finally paid off.

Yeah he has always had his training as a Doctor to fall back on I suppose, if Brawn had not survived and Jenson was on the dole.

t0mm;4768232

Trulli 3rd?

No Hamilton 3rd.

how dull is football? Very to me. Personal opions!, I'm happy it back and finally back to where it belongs on BBC 1 with no stupid breaks every time something important happens!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3051070
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions