Groups

How dumb are some people

Was looking at comet clearance site and saw some idiot already bid 10 quid more on this Tv than they could buy it for instore???? am i missing something lol

SAMSUNG PS50A457P1DXXU 50" DIGITAL HD READY PLASMA TV

(boxed, unused)
    Bid Price: £710.00

Store price: £699.99

Bids: 15 more info

bid now

Ends: 03/09/2008 5:00 PM BST

25 Comments

Some people get carried away with the bidding and don't like anyone to beat them. How foolish!

Predikuesi;2874839

Some people get carried away with the bidding and don't like anyone to … Some people get carried away with the bidding and don't like anyone to beat them. How foolish!

yes i think its to do with that too.. or maybe they dont look around for cheaper and assume it is...who knows, i dont really use ebay.

Original Poster

MissRoo;2874862

yes i think its to do with that too.. or maybe they dont look around for … yes i think its to do with that too.. or maybe they dont look around for cheaper and assume it is...who knows, i dont really use ebay.

its not ebay read OP its comet clearance and the instore price is clearly displayed below the current auction price

Banned

Agreed...some just hate losing....

see it on Ebay LOADS

ODB_69;2874886

Agreed...some just hate losing....see it on Ebay LOADS

Putting items on auction listings rather than buy it now can get better results as ive just found out as I had a pair of kids DM's on a buy it now listed for 10 days £15 or best offer they didnt sell put them on as a auction £21...mad, I agree people get caught up in the auction fever and dont like to lose.

Banned

Lol you gotta be kidding me I thought people research these things before purchasing .... made hot though

Dell_in_the_bed;2875024

Lol you gotta be kidding me I thought people research these things before … Lol you gotta be kidding me I thought people research these things before purchasing .... made hot though

Thats it though you dont even need to research to find it cheaper its showing the store price as cheaper clearly above the current auction price!
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/tv.jpg

Original Poster

harlzter;2875106

Thats it though you dont even need to research to find it cheaper its … Thats it though you dont even need to research to find it cheaper its showing the store price as cheaper clearly above the current auction price!

ty hun dont know how to do that

Banned

I just sold my Wii on Ebay, 2 nunchucks, 2 controllers, wii sports, play and mario & sonic olympics for £230

I would not pay that!

DIVA1977;2874884

its not ebay read OP its comet clearance and the instore price is clearly … its not ebay read OP its comet clearance and the instore price is clearly displayed below the current auction price

snappy. i used it as an example.

ODB_69;2874886

Agreed...some just hate losing....see it on Ebay LOADS

obviously not as much as losing money..................:?.

Original Poster

MissRoo;2877919

snappy. i used it as an example.

wasnt snappy, at all , why go off topic and mention ebay?? thread was regarding comet clearance

wasnt off topic either.. and im not the only one who mentioned it

how is mentioning ebay off topic from people bidding greater than an rrp, have ebay cancelled auctions whilst i've been at work? :thinking:

yes it shows store price on the comet auction.

but i've seen this many times on ebay where somebody has put in their listing the rrp for this product is and people have bidded more

DIVA1977;2879610

wasnt snappy, at all , why go off topic and mention ebay?? thread was … wasnt snappy, at all , why go off topic and mention ebay?? thread was regarding comet clearance

MissRoo;2879668

wasnt off topic either.. and im not the only one who mentioned it

You two BEHAVE http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/762_boxing_smileys.gifor i'll have to get my whip out to the pair of you (pvc catsuits optional) http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/5.gif

Banned

harlzter;2879753

You two BEHAVE or i'll have to get my whip out to the pair of you (pvc … You two BEHAVE or i'll have to get my whip out to the pair of you (pvc catsuits optional)

and I shall watch!!!

Thanx fwibble, so i wasnt bad in saying it.. thats a few peeps. phew!

hehe harlzter im behaving... i was only trying to get into the mix of it all.

no to the pvc (only for special people) !! :w00t:

Banned

MissRoo;2879793

no to the pvc (only for special people) !! :w00t:

:w00t:

DIDNT SAY NO TO THE WHIPPING THOUGH

GET IT ON

:evil:

harlzter;2879753

You two BEHAVE or i'll have to get my whip out to the pair of you (pvc … You two BEHAVE or i'll have to get my whip out to the pair of you (pvc catsuits optional)

Don't want to imagine you in a pvc catsuit

guessing missroo is the boxer on the right

[SIZE="4"]Now we are going off topic![/SIZE] :giggle:

ODB_69;2879810

:w00t:DIDNT SAY NO TO THE WHIPPING THOUGHGET IT ON:evil:

;-) im the only one allowed to handle it mind.

fwibble;2879824

Don't want to imagine you in a pvc catsuit :oguessing missroo is the … Don't want to imagine you in a pvc catsuit :oguessing missroo is the boxer on the right[SIZE="4"]Now we are going off topic![/SIZE] :giggle:

i have the power! .. with my whip i shall conquer all

in the words of chandler bing...

[SIZE="5"]Woo-Pah![/SIZE]

MissRoo;2879793

. no to the pvc (only for special people) !! :w00t:

You mean i'm not special?:cry:

and if anyone says more like special needs I shall............................................

..........whoop their butts too:-D

fwibble;2879899

in the words of chandler bing...[SIZE="5"]Woo-Pah![/SIZE]

hehe, i must watch some of my friends at some point.

harlzter;2879969

You mean i'm not special?:cry:and if anyone says more like special needs … You mean i'm not special?:cry:and if anyone says more like special needs I shall......................................................whoop their butts too:-D

you have to pass a rigorous test im afraid

MissRoo;2879985

hehe, i must watch some of my friends at some point.you have to pass a … hehe, i must watch some of my friends at some point.you have to pass a rigorous test im afraid

Test away then, just watch where you put those probes:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions