How easy is it to get authentic celeb autographs?

8 replies
Found 7th Jul 2008
im after a special present as part of my gfs presents for her birthday specifically a autograph message saying happy birthday how easy will this to be obtain and have i got a chance trying to get something like this by mid august?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

It depends entirely on the celeb., or rather their agent/agency

Which 1 you after?

hi one way to try is apply to the celeb directly, sometimes it may suprise you to see what you actually get through the door

Sloth/Mod

Stalk them constantly till you get it...............don't worry, if they are a true celeb then they're used to it. :-D

Syzable;2472594

Stalk them constantly till you get it...............don't worry, if they … Stalk them constantly till you get it...............don't worry, if they are a true celeb then they're used to it. :-D

aye, do it the BG1 way.

Football players are a piece of p**s, just go down the training ground and wait for them to come out. They're not too bad down here (West Ham) and let you wait about.

Original Poster

i was thinking off sarah jessica parker or rather the cast of that gastly show she watches
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53488
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions