How far in advance can you order Sky?

Found 29th Jan 2015
We're moving house on 9th March and I was going to order Sky for the day after, but I've just looked on Quidco and they have £120 cashback plus £75 bill credit and 25% off for a year, ending at midnight. I believe that if I ordered then delayed installation it would be classed as manual intervention and invalidate the cashback, and have to register to get as far as the appointment booking stage. Does anyone know how far out they let you book installation with no intervention required?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskSky
13 Comments
March 9th is just over a month away. I'm sure that's well within their limits. I seem to recall being able to select an installation date up to 2 months later.
Original Poster
cdm22

If only they had a … If only they had a website!...http://help.sky.com/articles/moving-home-faqs

If only that website had the answer to my question...
I spoke to them about this very point last week, they said you can order the package you want then you put your instillation on hold up to 45 days.
Original Poster
Thanks dazzp, do you think that would affect Quidco cashback?
Original Poster
PhoenixRising

March 9th is just over a month away. I'm sure that's well within their … March 9th is just over a month away. I'm sure that's well within their limits. I seem to recall being able to select an installation date up to 2 months later.

Thanks Phoenix, just tried but it's only showing February...guess I'll wait and see if there are any offers on closer to the time...
I have a halo price sky TV code available that can be used any time but can't be used in conjunction with quidco
IndianaBlues

Thanks dazzp, do you think that would affect Quidco cashback?

im not too sure about quidco, but i plan on ordering via live chat or on the phone, you get a better deal unless there are some half price codes on offer at the mo??
Original Poster
davzzp

im not too sure about quidco, but i plan on ordering via live chat or on … im not too sure about quidco, but i plan on ordering via live chat or on the phone, you get a better deal unless there are some half price codes on offer at the mo??

It's £120 for the full package, plus £75 bill credit and 25% off for 12 months - not a bad offer...
IndianaBlues

Thanks Phoenix, just tried but it's only showing February...guess I'll … Thanks Phoenix, just tried but it's only showing February...guess I'll wait and see if there are any offers on closer to the time...

You don't have to rely on Quidco either. You can also try Topcashback. The best offers alternate between those 2.
Original Poster
KingAzzA

I have a halo price sky TV code available that can be used any time but … I have a halo price sky TV code available that can be used any time but can't be used in conjunction with quidco

Where's the best place to look for those codes KingAzza? How long do they last before expiring?
You'll need to give us at least two weeks’ notice to allow us enough time to move your services to your new address. You can book your Home Move up to 90 days in advance.
IndianaBlues

It's £120 for the full package, plus £75 bill credit and 25% off for 12 m … It's £120 for the full package, plus £75 bill credit and 25% off for 12 months - not a bad offer...

I was on live chat just to ask the question you were asking, and they offered me 50% off TV straight away, i'll be pushing for 50% off and more when i actually sort my package out
Edited by: "davzzp" 29th Jan 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants