How getting NUS card gets Amazon Prime for students ?

Found 7th Sep 2017
I heard people talking that getting NUS card will help you getting Amazon Prime, but I am yet to understand how ?

Would NUS card going to give us unique .edu email address which we will use to sign up for Amazon Prime ?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
You won't get an .edu email from having an nus card. You have to contact amazon and send them a scan of the nus card then they will activate a student amazon for you
As above, just takes 10 minutes
winifer41 m ago

You won't get an .edu email from having an nus card. You have to contact …You won't get an .edu email from having an nus card. You have to contact amazon and send them a scan of the nus card then they will activate a student amazon for you

Thanks, I already tried amazon prime trail for 1 month, would they let me try amazon student trial for 6 months if you know
Edited by: "Hunt_Deal_Hunt" 7th Sep 2017
Yes they would. Just register for an online course via Groupon. Then apply for NUS card. Receive the card and item Amazon student account
Can someone explain this to me. I am a student who has an NUS card already... ? Thanks
so as a student is it better to order a new nus card every year and get another 6 month trial or will not work?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants